Subject: Re: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-research-05.txt

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:49:42 +0200

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 12:11:09PM -0400,
 Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 180 lines which said:

> Great, two weeks sounds fine.
> 
> (We've had a number of full reviews, so it should be in good shape for that.)

What happened since? Was there a RG Last Call or not? (I'm awfully
late for my review.)

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:51:13 -0400

Hi,

The last call has not happened yet. 

I just finished a review last week but am still in discussion with the
authors about how to proceed.

My review was most all editorial and can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4C745NEsGNqR0FFaS12SUhYZEE/view?usp=sharing

One thing, I was assuming that silence on the current version meant
there were no open issues, though I do plan to confirm that before
starting the last call.  If you still have comments, please do send them.

I am also considering asking for a 4 week last call so we can try to
include a wider review group, including HR experts and researchers who
might not be part of this research group.

thanks

avri

> What happened since? Was there a RG Last Call or not? (I'm awfully

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus