Subject: [hrpc] Extending our session at IETF 103: Thursday @ 14-15:00 in Pagoda

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 14:35:07 +0700

Hi all,

We had requests to finish the HRPC agenda after this morning's session
in a side meeting later this week. We have booked Pagoda on Thursday, 8
November at 14-15:00.

We will cover the last point on the agenda, which is (roughly):

 * Check in on: Where is the research group's interests?
 * And on what topics do we want to work?
 * Other discussion on methodologies, maybe?

Apologies if not everyone can attend. We will extend the notes for 103
to include both sessions. We also take discussion on this to the list
after we've had some face-to-face discussion.

Thanks,
-Mallory

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780