Subject: Re: [hrpc] [DNSOP] Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-02.txt (fwd)

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:10:58 -0500 (EST)

[oops, CC:ed the wrong email address]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:08:03
From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Cc: dnsop <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
To: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-02.txt

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018, Paul Vixie wrote:

>  Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-02.txt
>
>  because of deliberate reconfiguration or takedown, i'll hope that
>  serve-stale offers authority operators (both apex and parent) a signalling
>  pattern that says, "actually, i want this dead, NOW."

That sword cuts both ways. It would be useful to have a Human Rights
section in the document that discusses this issue.

Perhaps the HRPC WG can assist us here,

Paul