Subject: [hrpc] WEB 3 (WEB OF INSPIRATION)

From: Nwaokorobia Darlington Chima <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:06:42 +0100

WEB 3 (WEB OF INSPIRATION)

Web of inspiration web 3 is an executable phase of the internet that brings
about inspiration, empowerment, employment, improved internet security,
improved communication. They internet that promote entrepreneurship, web 3
focuses on making man become the internet.

Web 3 goals and objectives are;

   - To create an executable phase of the internet where each distinct
   phase is dependent and relates to man’s activities and involvement in the
   internet.
   - To create an internet that empowers and employs people, independent of
   locations and their status.
   - To bring about an internet of man that is, to create an internet that
   lives with the masses and influences people and societal actions and
   behaviors.
   - To bring about a democratic internet, where every individual
   irrespective of his/her location can actively participate in key decision
   making, since the internet affects them directly and indirectly.
   - To make the masses become the internet, that is they should be
   actively involved in the day to day key decision concerning the internet
   since it directly and indirectly affect their life’s, livelihood and what
   goes around in their environment.
   - To bring about an internet that inspires, educate and empower the
   masses and internet users
   - To develop a model of transparency and accountability for the internet
   and digital organizations.
   - To train, promote and partner with organizations, institutions and
   hubs that are working or have been working on improving and engaging people
   positively in their local environment and nationals.
   - To bring about a more secure and accountable internet security.
   - Information shared via the internet can be easily tracker hence
   reducing a lot of cyber crimes.

The internet has tremendous potential to achieve greater social equity,
empowerment and improve everyday life for those on the margins of society.
If properly leveraged by man it can help in solving key problems arising in
the society.

Man has the internet, allows man to become a vital organ of the internet,
an indispensable, interconnected part of the web. Most youths and
entrepreneurs especially in remote areas are unaware of the power of ICT
and how they can leverage it properly in their business development. This
plays an important role in the current growth and development rate in
Nigeria since the result of the survey by the National Bureau of Statistics
show that persons aged 0-14 years constituted 39.6%, those aged between
15-64 (the economically active population), constituted 56.3%, which those
aged 65 years and above constituted 4.2%.

Youth unemployment appears to be shooting up the sky as many youths
globally lack appropriate skills that will empower them after graduation
from school. Youth unemployment is perhaps the most pressing need of youths
– over 311 million young people are unemployed globally, and in Nigeria
over 40 million youth are unemployed.

Inspiration is a concept that links individual strengths and competencies,
natural helping systems and proactive behavior to social policy and social
change, In other words, empowerment links the individual and his or her
well-being to the wider social and political environment in which he or she
functions. From a psycho-logical perspective, empowerment links mental
health and well-being to mutual help and to the creation of a responsive
community globally.

Please I will like the opinion and contribution from likeminded individuals
who believe that the internet can be a great tool if harnessed properly in
inspiring and empowering man.

Email: [email-masked]