Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: [irsg] New datatracker feature: Allow presenters to upload slides

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:59:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

To add to my request for slides, please see below!

-M

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: IETF WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:51:56 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [irsg] New datatracker feature: Allow presenters to upload slides

Shortly after IETF 104, we added the ability for presenters to upload 
slides and suggesting to the chairs that they be added to a session.

On the meeting materials page for a group (for example 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/stir>) anyone logged 
in who is not a chair/secretary for the group gets a [Suggest New 
Slides] button.

When they upload slides using that, the chairs will get email, and the 
suggestions will appear in a new block on that page.

Chairs can then accept or reject each suggestion.

RjS