Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: Final reminder - annual IETF community survey

From: Corinne Cath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 09:53:42 +0300

Hi all,

I trust this email finds you well.

Just wanted to highlight the IETF community wide survey below.

As many of us have been advocates of social and cultural change, I think it
would be good for leadership to hear our perspectives.

Takes all of 7 minutes, so about as long as brewing a good cup of morning
coffee.

Kind regards, Corinne

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 at 00:19
Subject: Final reminder - annual IETF community survey
To: <[email-masked]>

This is the final reminder about our IETF community survey.  This survey is
our first attempt to reach out to everyone subscribed to an IETF mailing
list to see what you think of the IETF, even if you do not actively
participate.

Thank you to the 950 people who have so far responded, taking an average of
7 mins to complete.  Ideally we would like around 2300 responses to get a
margin of error of +/- 2%, so if you can spare the time please fill out the
survey here:

        https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9ibDun9807ZT8O

We run the survey in anonymous mode which means that we only see data that
you explicitly provide.  For full details of the questions and methodology,
please see this blog post:

        https://www.ietf.org/blog/first-annual-ietf-community-survey/

This is the last direct email you will receive regarding this survey until
next year but if you want to unsubscribe for next year, please do so here:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-surveys.

Once again, here’s the survey link and thanks in advance for your time:

        https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9ibDun9807ZT8O

Jay

-- 
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director
[email-masked]

-- 
Corinne Cath - Speth
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: [email-masked] & [email-masked]
Twitter: @C_CS