Subject: [hrpc] Agenda for IETF 112

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 15:10:39 -0400

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

You'll find below and in the datatracker the HRPC session agenda for the 
IETF 112 meeting. I'm attaching the .ics file for your calendars.

@Colin, @Juliana, @Gurshabad, @Niels please let me know if there are 
changes you'd like to make.

@all please let me know if there are other additions to the agenda.

We'll be joined by two fantastic speakers: Anriette Esterhuysen, the 
chair of the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group; and Sasha 
Costanza-Chock director of the Algorithmic Justice League and author of 
Design Justice.

See you then!

-Mallory

       Agenda HRPC IETF 112

# Welcome and introduction (~0 minutes)

	Scribe, Note takers
	Agenda Review
	Research Group status

# Talk: Anriette Esterhuysen (30 minutes)

	"The global Internet Governance Forum: It's history and the future"

# Talk: Sasha Costanza-Chock (30 minutes)

	"Design Justice"

# Update: Feminism draft (20 minutes)

	draft-guerra-feminism, Mallory Knodel and Juliana Guerra

# Updates: Status (20 minutes)

	draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines, Colin Perkins
	draft-irtf-hrpc-association, Niels ten Oever
	co-chair search, Colin Perkins

# AOB (20 minutes)

	TBD

-- 

Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780