Subject: [http-auth] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 07:06:22 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In relation to Alvaro's comment on draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual, the first
part of the Intellectual Properties Notice does not seem to apply here
and the note is probably not needed at all.

---

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 15:06:36 +0900

Dear Mirja,

thank you for suggestion.
We remove the whole IPR section in the next draft.

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.        Leader, Cyber Physical Architecture Research Group
                                   Information Technology Research Institute
     National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                       Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]