Subject: [http-state] httpstate meeting this afternoon

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:15:45 -0700

1740-1940 Afternoon Session III
(room:  Palos Verdes 4th floor  httpstate    HTTP State Management Mechanism WG

ietf-77 agenda
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/agenda.html

httpstate agenda
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/httpstate.txt

=====================================
IETF httpstate WG
DRAFT Agenda for IETF 77, Anaheim, US
=====================================

Charter:
http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/httpstate-charter

Current I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-05.txt

Bug/ticket list:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/report/6

Agenda (draft)
--------------

1. Agenda bash & Blue sheets ( 5 min )

2. Review closed tickets   ( 15 min )

3. Discuss Open Tickets    ( 75 min )

(ordered in reverse of how much they've already been discussed on the list)

#10. Handle IDN domain attributes properly
#7.  Better testing for date parsing
#12. The path-match algorithm doesn't match IE or Firefox exactly
#1.  Remove nameless cookies?
#5.  Cookie ordering

4. Discuss possible future work post-httpstate-cookie (if time)
   e.g. Yngve's I-Ds

-------------------
Jeff Hodges, chair