Subject: [httpapi] Media type registrations for "Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets" draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-06

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:07:49 -0800

hello.

"Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets" 
(draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-06), currently in last call, requests the 
registration of two media types. here is the abstract of the draft:

This specification defines two formats and respective media types for 
representing sets of links as stand-alone documents.  One format is 
JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for representing links in 
the HTTP "Link" header field.  This specification also introduces a link 
relation type to support discovery of sets of links.

the two media types requested for registration are:

application/linkset: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset#section-8.2 

application/linkset+json: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset#section-8.3

if anybody has any feedback, please let us know. we are cross-posting 
this request to the draft's working group list (httpapi).

thanks a lot and kind regards,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |