Subject: HTTPBIS Summary

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:06:58 +1100

* Recently closed issues:

* Current issues being considered for closure:

The following issues may be closed soon. Please review the proposals  
and speak up (either in favour or against) soon.

- i101: Weak validator definition <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/101 
 >.

- i24: Requiring Allow in 405 Responses <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/24 
 >.

* Current issues being discussed:

- i20: Default charsets for text media types - Most current proposal  
at <http://www.w3.org/mid/607406FC-0E6C-4EAE- 
[email-masked]>.

- i74: Encoding for non-ASCII headers.

- i99: Pipelining.

- i109: Clarify entity / representation / variant terminology.

See also: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/wiki/WikiStart>

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/