Subject: HTTPbis -08 drafts published

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:42:24 +0100

Hi,

as you may have noticed, we have published a snapshot as 
draft-ietf-httpbis-*-08 yesterday.

All changes should be tracked in the changes sections:

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-08#appendix-D.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-08#appendix-C.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-08#appendix-E.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-08#appendix-C.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-08#appendix-D.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-08#appendix-C.9>

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-08#appendix-C.9>

The changes below are probably the most important ones:

- <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/131>: "increase 
connection limit"

- <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/110>: "Clarify rules for 
determining what entities a response carries"

- <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/154>: "Content-Location 
base-setting problems"

- <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/155>: "Content Sniffing"

- plus a generic clean-up of Part 1 which is still work-in-progress.

Best regards, Julian