Subject: Review of Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Guidelines

From: Francois Daoust <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 17:51:34 +0200

Dear HTTPBis Working Group,

The W3C Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group has been developing a 
set of guidelines for Content Transformation proxies (i.e. non 
transparent HTTP proxies) to address some of the needs identified in 
particular on mobile networks.

These guidelines had already been published a year ago as a W3C Last 
Call Working Draft, and you had been invited to review the aspects of 
the document that relate to HTTP. The group received many comments and 
has been updating the specification since then. The group has just 
published another Last Call Working Draft of these guidelines:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ct-guidelines-20091006/

The Last Call review period extends until 6 November 2009, and we would 
be grateful if your group could once again review the document.

If you plan to review the document but cannot in the requested 
timeframe, please let us know so that we determine a possible extension 
of the review period.

Thanks,

Francois Daoust,
Staff Contact of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group.