Subject: Last Call: draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-03

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:22:59 -0600

A new version of the SIP HTTP Subscribe draft is now available. I 
consider this version to be functionally complete, and plan to hand it 
off to the APPS ADs for evaluation and publication in the next two to 
three weeks (we plan to publish this document as an individual 
submission, not a working-group document). If you have any interest in 
this subject matter, please review the document and comment on the "SIP 
HTTP Events" mailing list. To ensure that your comments can be 
incorporated, ensure that you do so before Friday, December 11th.

The new version of the document is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-03.txt

Information about the "SIP HTTP Events" mailing list is available here:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip-http-events

/a

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-03
Date: 	Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:08:08 -0800 (PST)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Adam Roach and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe
Revision:	 03
Title:		 A SIP Event Package for Subscribing to Changes to an HTTP Resource
Creation_date:	 2009-11-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is increasingly being used in
systems that are tightly coupled with Hypertext Transport Protocol
(HTTP) servers for a variety of reasons.  In many of these cases,
applications can benefit from being able to discover, in near-real-
time, when a specific HTTP resource is created, changed, or deleted.
This document proposes a mechanism, based on the SIP events
framework, for doing so.

This document further proposes that the HTTP work necessary to make
such a mechanism work be extensible to support protocols other than
SIP for monitoring HTTP resources.

The IETF Secretariat.