Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:57:17 -0800

Additional refinements...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by James M Snell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Revision:        03
Title:           HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Binary Optimized Header Encoding
Creation date:   2013-02-18
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative encoding for headers
   within SPDY SYN_STREAM, SYN_REPLY and HEADERS frames.

The IETF Secretariat