Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-mget-00.txt

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:59:46 -0700

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-mget-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-snell-httpbis-mget-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by James M Snell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-snell-httpbis-mget
Revision:        00
Title:           HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Using Multiple Request URI's in
Idempotent and Safe Requests
Creation date:   2013-03-12
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-httpbis-mget-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-mget
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-mget-00

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed mechanism for specifying multiple
   request URI's within Idempotent methods (i.e.  "Multi-GET", "Multi-
   Delete")

The IETF Secretariat