Subject: FW: I-D Action: draft-hutton-httpbis-connect-protocol-00.txt

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:21:18 +0000

I just submitted this draft for which there is a short agenda slot in Toronto.

Andy

        Title           : HTTP Connect - Tunnel Protocol For WebRTC
        Authors         : Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-hutton-httpbis-connect-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to enable HTTP Clients to provide
   an indication within a HTTP Connect request as to which protocol will
   be used within the tunnel established to the Server identified by the
   target resource.  The tunneled protocol is declared using the Tunnel-
   Protocol HTTP Request header field.  Label usage relating to the use
   of HTTP Connect by WebRTC clients (e.g. turn, webrtc) are described
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hutton-httpbis-connect-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-httpbis-connect-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt