Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:40:46 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00.txt
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:08:17 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status 
Code 2NN (Contents of Related)
         Author          : Eric G. Prud'hommeaux
	Filename        : draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
    This document specifies the additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
    (HTTP) Status Code 2NN (Contents of Related).  It also specified a
    Prefer header value "contents-of-related" which clients can use to
    indicate that they can accept 2NN responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt