Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:11:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Encryption for HTTP URIs
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-12

Abstract:
   This describes how "http" URIs can be accessed using Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) to mitigate pervasive monitoring attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/