Subject: Done

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:32:36 -0700

HTTP/2 -13 is posted.

HPACK -08 is posted.

We're not done yet, but this is a pretty big milestone.  My hope is
that we will go to working group last call on these, though we'll let
Mark make that call.

Note, this identifies as h2-13/h2c-13.  If we decide to go to last
call with this, we won't change that string.

My hope is that we will ship an RFC with code that is 100% compatible
with h2[c]-13.  Take that as a warning if you like.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:51:40 +1000

Thanks, Martin and Herve.

Everyone, please have a look at these and make sure that they reflect the changes we've discussed. Barring any problems, we'll call these an LC Implementation Draft in about a week.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/