Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:03:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Tunnel-Protocol HTTP Request Header Field
        Authors         : Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-19

Abstract:
   This specification allows HTTP CONNECT requests to indicate what
   protocol will be used within the tunnel once established, using the
   Tunnel-Protocol request header field.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at [1].

   Working Group information can be found at [2] and [3]; source code
   and issues list for this draft can be found at [4].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/