Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 11:06:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Alternative Services
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Patrick McManus
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-02-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies "alternative services" for HTTP, which allow
   an origin's resources to be authoritatively available at a separate
   network location, possibly accessed with a different protocol
   configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 22:05:50 +0100

On 2015-02-05 20:06, [email-masked] wrote:
> ...

So we have six open issues left: 
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Aalt-svc>

...would be cool to get those resolved before the IETF Dallas.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:23:02 +1100

It’s five as of now; three are editorial, one is marked editor-ready :)

Do you need help with any of those?

Cheers,

> On 6 Feb 2015, at 8:05 am, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> So we have six open issues left: <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Aalt-svc>
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:50:07 -0500

for what its worth, firefox nightly has been updated to alt-svc 06 support.
It should be available in tomorrow's build for people to experiment with.
(older builds have -04 support).

https://nightly.mozilla.org to download.

feedback directly to me, please. Thanks!

That includes opportunistic encryption.