Subject: Dallas

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:59:43 +1100

It looks like we won't have anything to discuss regarding HTTP/2 or HPACK in Dallas, but we still have a number of active drafts (Tunnel-Protocol, Alt-Svc, OppSec and now Auth-Info) along with a number of potential work items (tracked at <https://github.com/httpwg/wiki/wiki/WatchList>) that we can talk about.

We can, of course, discuss all of this on-list. However, as I understand it there are going to be a non-trival number of WG participants in Dallas, so it might be good to hold a meeting, if only to do some housekeeping and have some face-to-face discussion about these drafts.

So, I'm inclined to request a single session in Dallas -- any thoughts?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:18:50 +0100

On 2015-02-02 06:59, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> ...

I agree on both:

- we should try to make progress on-list, in particular on the current 
WG drafts (either because it's time, or for Auth-Info, because it's 
supposed to be a quick thing)

- for those WG members who do attend Dallas, it's certainly a good idea 
to have a time slot for WG discussions

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Hervé Ruellan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:41:46 +0100

+1

On 02/03/2015 03:18 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> It looks like we won't have anything to discuss regarding HTTP/2 or
>> HPACK in Dallas, but we still have a number of active drafts
>> (Tunnel-Protocol, Alt-Svc, OppSec and now Auth-Info) along with a
>> number of potential work items (tracked at
>> <https://github.com/httpwg/wiki/wiki/WatchList>) that we can talk about.
>>
>> We can, of course, discuss all of this on-list. However, as I
>> understand it there are going to be a non-trival number of WG
>> participants in Dallas, so it might be good to hold a meeting, if only
>> to do some housekeeping and have some face-to-face discussion about
>> these drafts.
>>