Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-2/💬11)
  7 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #443 Algorithm to parse lists doesn't allow parameterised values (4 by jyasskin, phluid61, bsdphk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/443 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #476 Identifying top-level data types (2 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/476 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #455 Advice on transport ports (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/455 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - #457 Digest Auth (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - #492 Protocols based upon HTTP and IANA registries (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/492 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - #433 Length limits on types (1 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/433 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #410 Avoid sending the digest when not used (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/410 [cache-digest] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Dictionary parsing - trailing comma https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/479 [design] [header-structure] 
  - Connections https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/458 [bcp56bis] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬1)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - make Acknowledgements appendix unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/490 
  - move change log to appendix (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/489 
  - move acks to end and make them unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/488 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #478 bcp56bis: Status code reason phrase (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/478 [bcp56bis] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - bcp56bis: Status code reason phrase
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/478 [bcp56bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions