Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:16:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On the use of HTTP as a Substrate
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-02-28

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols.
   This document specifies best practices for these protocols' use of
   HTTP.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ [1].

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/bcp56bis [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/