Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬13)
  1 issues created:
  - Request-ID Unpredictability (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/483 [secondary-certs] 

  4 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #443 Algorithm to parse lists doesn't allow parameterised values (5 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/443 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #479 Dictionary parsing - trailing comma (5 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/479 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #476 Identifying top-level data types (2 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/476 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #483 Request-ID Unpredictability (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/483 [secondary-certs] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Request-ID Unpredictability https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/483 [secondary-certs] 
  - Digest Auth https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457 [bcp56bis] [design] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - move acks to the end and make them unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487 
  - Incorporate exported authenticator requests (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/481 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - move acks to the end and make them unnumbered
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487 
  - Incorporate exported authenticator requests
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/481 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions