Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 00:45:25 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-8/💬19)
  2 issues created:
  - Dictionary parsing - trailing comma (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/479
  - 0-length binary content? (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/474

  8 issues received 19 new comments:
  - #473 How to handle non-canonical base64? (8 by jyasskin, reschke, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/473
  - #410 Avoid sending the digest when not used (4 by kazuho, mnot, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/410
  - #281 Can dictionary keys repeat? (2 by jyasskin, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/281
  - #412 Single / Multiple headers? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/412
  - #435 Ordering on parameters (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/435
  - #443 Algorithm to parse lists doesn't allow parameterised values (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/443
  - #476 Identifying top-level data types (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/476
  - #474 0-length binary content? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/474

  8 issues closed:
  - 0-length binary content? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/474
  - Trailing garbage https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/436
  - Number(s) https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/434
  - Combining headers and list length https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/437
  - Ordering on parameters https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/435
  - Can dictionary keys repeat? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/281
  - How to handle non-canonical base64? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/473
  - Single / Multiple headers? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/412

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - bcp56bis: Status code reason phrase (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/478

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Consistency fix
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/446

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions