Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-0/💬9)
  4 issues created:
  - Clarify behavior for multiple values for CH headers (by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/700 [client-hints] 
  - CH deletion wording (by thiemonagel)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/699 
  - Client Hints: Relationship between `sizes` and `Width` could be explained (by eeeps)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/698 
  - Purpose of the Content-DPR hint is not entirely clear. (by malchata)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/697 

  5 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #372 Accept-CH-Lifetime privacy concerns (5 by igrigorik, thiemonagel)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/372 [client-hints] [design] 
  - #698 Client Hints: Relationship between `sizes` and `Width` could be explained (1 by malchata)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/698 
  - #699 CH deletion wording (1 by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/699 [client-hints] 
  - #700 Clarify behavior for multiple values for CH headers (1 by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/700 [client-hints] 
  - #697 Purpose of the Content-DPR hint is not entirely clear. (1 by eeeps)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/697 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬23)
  1 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #136 WWW-Authenticate parsing (23 by reschke, royfielding, agebhar1, annevk, asankah, nwgh)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/136 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Client Hints: define policy-controlled features (by eeeps)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/696 
  - replay: replay AUTH48 changes (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/695 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - replay: replay AUTH48 changes
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/695 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core