Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:58:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Building Protocols with HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-03-17

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols to
   create HTTP-based APIs.  This document specifies best practices for
   writing specifications that use HTTP to define new application
   protocols, especially when they are defined for diverse
   implementation and broad deployment (e.g., in standards efforts).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/