Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 03:38:35 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - GET conditioned over If-Match (by liyishuai)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/800 

  1 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #800 GET conditioned over If-Match (5 by liyishuai, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/800 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-2/💬6)
  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #1432 What is a format (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1432 [bcp56bis] 
  - #1290 BCP56bis: Consider expanding scope of H2/H3 stream multiplexing discussion (3 by LPardue, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1290 [bcp56bis] 
  - #1194 Expiration not needed (1 by JCapriotti)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1194 [signatures] 

  2 issues closed:
  - BCP56bis: Consider expanding scope of H2/H3 stream multiplexing discussion https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1290 [bcp56bis] 
  - What is a format https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1432 [bcp56bis] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - "Parameters" in IANA registries (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/829 

  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #829 "Parameters" in IANA registries (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/829 
  - #828 incorrect requirements for pseudo header field mapping for asterisk form (3 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/828 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #791 whitespace removal is at time of use, not parsing (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/791 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - RFC 6265bis: Add Lax-allowing-unsafe SameSite enforcement mode (by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1435 
  - prepare signatures for release -02 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1434 
  - quick-fix-typo (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1433 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1435 RFC 6265bis: Add Lax-allowing-unsafe SameSite enforcement mode (1 by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1435 [6265bis] 
  - #1280 Extract creation and expiration time requirements language (2 by ioggstream, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1280 [signatures] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - prepare signatures for release -02
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1434 
  - quick-fix-typo
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1433 
  - Applying, Extending, and Detecting Signatures
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1419 [signatures] 
  - Update signature input methods and requirements
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1411 [signatures] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec