Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP SEARCH Method
        Authors         : Julian Reschke
                          Ashok Malhotra
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   This specification updates the definition and semantics of the HTTP
   SEARCH request method originally defined by RFC 5323.

Editorial Note

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/.

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Working Group information can be found at https://httpwg.org/; source
   code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/safe-method-w-body.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/