Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 07:34:09 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-5/💬24)
  8 issues received 24 new comments:
  - #879 Should servers interpret Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 requests? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/879 [h1-messaging] 
  - #873 Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (3 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/873 [semantics] 
  - #868 Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/868 [caching] 
  - #862 Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (7 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/862 [h1-messaging] 
  - #860 Martin Duke COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (3 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/860 [h1-messaging] 
  - #858 Lars Eggert COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/858 [caching] 
  - #857 Martin Duke COMMENT on draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (6 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/857 [semantics] 
  - #852 Lars Eggert COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/852 [h1-messaging] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Content and Payload https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/878 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Via and default ports https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/865 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/868 [caching] 
  - Erik Kline COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/876 [caching] 
  - Roman Danyliw COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/856 [caching] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬8)
  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #1554 [SIGNATURES] Clarify Host vs :authority in canonicalization (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1554 [signatures] 
  - #1536 @request-target doesn't encode the request target (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1536 [signatures] 
  - #1510 Signature algorithm method identifiers (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1510 [signatures] 
  - #1373 signatures: clarification around RSASSA-PSS salt/randomness for examples. (1 by micahhausler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1373 [signatures] 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (4 by LPardue, ioggstream, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 

  1 issues closed:
  - signatures: clarification around RSASSA-PSS salt/randomness for examples. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1373 [signatures] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+6/-5/💬5)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify that both accept-params and accept-ext are gone (closes #885) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/887 
  - TCP -> underlying transport (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/884 
  - Reinstate 'to a request' in 206 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/883 
  - Accept-Ranges is for Origin Servers (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/882 
  - remove "TCP" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/881 
  - Explain the "Content-" prefix (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/880 

  1 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #882 Accept-Ranges is for Origin Servers (5 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/882 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Explain the "Content-" prefix
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/880 
  - remove "TCP"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/881 
  - Reinstate 'to a request' in 206
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/883 
  - TCP -> underlying transport
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/884 
  - Clarify that both accept-params and accept-ext are gone (closes #885)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/887 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-0/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #1377. Reboot digest-algorithm values registry. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1567 
  - Add request/response binding (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1566 
  - added new specialty content fields, remove request-target (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1565 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1567 Fix: #1377. Reboot digest-algorithm values registry. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1567 
  - #1565 added new specialty content fields, remove request-target (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1565 [signatures] 
  - #1543 Fix: #1542. Add Content-Digest. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1543 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec