Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 07:34:11 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-3/💬22)
  2 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #879 Should servers interpret Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 requests? (9 by icing, mattiasgrenfeldt, mnot, royfielding, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/879 [h1-messaging] 
  - #851 Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (13 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/851 [semantics] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Content on GET: requirement strength https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/904 [semantics] 
  - Should servers interpret Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 requests? https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/879 [h1-messaging] 
  - Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/851 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬16)
  3 issues created:
  - Secdir review of proxy-status (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1580 [proxy-status] 
  - RFC 6265bis: Cookie length constraints only apply to Set-Cookie header parsing (by recvfrom)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1579 
  - AD review for proxy-status (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1578 

  3 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #1580 Secdir review of proxy-status (11 by mnot, richsalz)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1580 [proxy-status] 
  - #1578 AD review for proxy-status (2 by fpalombini, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1578 [proxy-status] 
  - #1568 AD review for bcp56bis (3 by fpalombini, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1568 [bcp56bis] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Secdir review of proxy-status https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1580 [proxy-status] 
  - RFC 6265bis: Cookie length constraints only apply to Set-Cookie header parsing https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1579 [6265bis] 
  - AD review for bcp56bis https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1568 [bcp56bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - require recipients to avoid smuggling/splitting attacks when processing … (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/905 [h1-messaging] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #905 require recipients to avoid smuggling/splitting attacks when processing … (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/905 [h1-messaging] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - require recipients to avoid smuggling/splitting attacks when processing …
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/905 [h1-messaging] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬4)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - RFC 6565bis: Add length limits to storage model algorithm (by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1581 
  - Fix minor typo (by recvfrom)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1577 
  - RFC 6265bis: Reject cookies with CTL characters (by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1576 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1581 RFC 6565bis: Add length limits to storage model algorithm (1 by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1581 
  - #1577 Fix minor typo (1 by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1577 
  - #1576 RFC 6265bis: Reject cookies with CTL characters (2 by chlily1, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1576 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - RFC 6565bis: Add length limits to storage model algorithm
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1581 
  - Fix minor typo
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1577 
  - RFC 6265bis: Reject cookies with CTL characters
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1576 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Update core drafts references (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/876 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec