Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:53:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Cory Benfield
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes an optimized expression of the semantics
   of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), referred to as HTTP
   version 2 (HTTP/2).  HTTP/2 enables a more efficient use of network
   resources and a reduced perception of latency by introducing header
   field compression and allowing multiple concurrent exchanges on the
   same connection.

   This specification is an alternative to, but does not obsolete, the
   HTTP/1.1 message syntax.  HTTP's existing semantics remain unchanged.
   This document obsoletes RFC 7540 and RFC 8740.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/