Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:39:31 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-3/💬9)
  2 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #1778 Message signatures: Pre-signed URLs (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1778 [signatures] 
  - #1745 QUERY should describe use of Content-Location field (8 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1745 [safe-method-w-body] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Message signatures: Pre-signed URLs https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1778 [signatures] 
  - Format issues in rfc6265bis https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1790 [6265bis] 
  - RFC6265bis: Consider minimum Max-Age/Expiration cookie attribute value/handling https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1774 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+11/-11/💬5)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Signature Cleanup (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1862 
  - Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (priority) (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1861 
  - H2 PRIORITY_UPDATE type field is 8 bits (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1860 
  - Fix reference from 8841 -> 8441 (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1859 
  - Fix #1790 RFC6265bis formatting warnings (by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1858 
  - Merge representation digest definition with Digest header one (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1857 [digest-headers] 
  - Simplify IANA algorithm descriptions (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1856 [digest-headers] 
  - Corruption of data is not always only accidental (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1855 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1844. Consistent use of checksum. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1854 
  - Fix: #1837. Mention collisions. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1853 
  - Fix: #1840. Add syntactic compatibility. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1852 

  4 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1861 Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (priority) (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1861 
  - #1850 Fix: #1842. Remove normative text in sec & IANA. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1850 [digest-headers] 
  - #1848 Fix: #1834. Remove incremental algorithms. (2 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1848 [digest-headers] 
  - #1832 Padding (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1832 [binary-messages] 

  11 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #1834. Remove incremental algorithms.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1848 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1842. Remove normative text in sec & IANA.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1850 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix reference from 8841 -> 8441
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1859 
  - Fix #1790 RFC6265bis formatting warnings
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1858 
  - Merge representation digest definition with Digest header one
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1857 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1841. Reference Algorithm substitution.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1851 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1844. Consistent use of checksum.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1854 [digest-headers] 
  - Simplify IANA algorithm descriptions
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1856 [digest-headers] 
  - Corruption of data is not always only accidental
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1855 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1840. Add syntactic compatibility.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1852 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1839. Remove cleartext references.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1849 [digest-headers] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add 0x to Frame layout diagrams for consistency (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1002 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec