Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 07:39:13 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 issues created:
  - TSVART review - editorial comments (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1802 
  - Clarify IANA Digest Algorithm registry Note (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1801 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Were RFC 7540 priority signals ever supposed to be bidirectional? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1000 
  - tsvart review from Jörg Ott (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/990 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #1000 Were RFC 7540 priority signals ever supposed to be bidirectional? (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1000 
  - #990 tsvart review from Jörg Ott (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/990 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+8/-0/💬1)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - trim text to focus on why e2e header (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1810 
  - uncontroversal nits from Bob (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1809 
  - Use the full term 'priority parameters' everywhere (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1808 
  - Clarify the actor when reponses omit parameters (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1807 
  - Expand on applicability of this scheme for clarity (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1806 
  - H2 priority elements might always be used (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1805 
  - cite experiments of simpler priority schemes (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1800 
  - Fix digest in method-rsa-pss-sha512 definition (by clehner)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1798 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1666 Structured Fields first (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1666 [targeted-cc] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+9/-0/💬0)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - 2119 language for second GOAWAY (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/999 
  - Change title of priority background section (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/998 
  - PUSH_PROMISE and SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/997 
  - Fix bad reference to 400 (Bad Request) (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/996 
  - More explanation about no content responses (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/995 
  - Add mention of silly window syndrome (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/994 
  - Add a note about SETTINGS_TIMEOUT (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/993 
  - Settings are acknowledged in order (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/992 
  - "idle"->"closed" transition (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/991 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec