Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:39:11 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-4/💬10)
  2 issues created:
  - Review use of checksum term (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1844 
  - AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-targeted-cache-control-02 (by fpalombini)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1831 

  6 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #1820 Why does the IETF have anything to say about scheduling across mutliple connections? (3 by LPardue, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1820 [priorities] 
  - #1801 Clarify IANA Digest Algorithm registry Note (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1801 [digest-headers] 
  - #1790 Format issues in rfc6265bis (2 by martinthomson, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1790 [6265bis] 
  - #1773 Server advertise support for extended CONNECT but does not support websocket as a :protocol (1 by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1773 [h3-websockets] 
  - #1707 IDN names for domain attributes (2 by annevk, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1707 [6265bis] 
  - #1701 HTTP/3 websockets and RESET_STREAM/STOP_SENDING (1 by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1701 [h3-websockets] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Server advertise support for extended CONNECT but does not support websocket as a :protocol https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1773 [h3-websockets] 
  - clearer advice on server interpretation https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1794 [priorities] 
  - Why does the IETF have anything to say about scheduling across mutliple connections? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1820 [priorities] 
  - HTTP/3 websockets and RESET_STREAM/STOP_SENDING https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1701 [h3-websockets] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-1/💬7)
  1 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #1000 Were RFC 7540 priority signals ever supposed to be bidirectional? (7 by LPardue, Lukasa, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1000 

  1 issues closed:
  - Were RFC 7540 priority signals ever supposed to be bidirectional? https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1000 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+12/-3/💬1)
  12 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #1841. Reference Algorithm substitution. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1851 
  - Fix: #1842. Remove normative text in sec. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1850 
  - Fix: #1839. Remove cleartext references. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1849 
  - Fix: #1834. Remove incremental algorithms. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1848 
  - Padding (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1832 [binary-messages] 
  - Fix typo (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1830 
  - "and and" and other minor nits (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1829 
  - Commas and all that (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1828 
  - get rid of some "precedence" (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1827 
  - be clear what "precedence" means (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1826 
  - describe fairness and how that relates to priorities (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1825 
  - Recommend 501 for unknown protocols (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1823 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1821 Fairness scheduling across clients is an operator choice (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1821 [priorities] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix typo
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1830 
  - Recommend 501 for unknown protocols
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1823 [h3-websockets] 
  - describe fairness and how that relates to priorities
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1825 [priorities] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec