Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 07:39:42 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬9)
  3 issues created:
  - Client scheduling applies to what message? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1868 
  - Signatures: Move keys to PKCS#8 PEM Format (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1867 
  - Signing Empty / Absent Headers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1864 

  3 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #1868 Client scheduling applies to what message? (5 by LPardue, bbriscoe, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1868 
  - #1867 Signatures: Move keys to PKCS#8 PEM Format (1 by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1867 
  - #1745 QUERY should describe use of Content-Location field (3 by MikeBishop, asbjornu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1745 [safe-method-w-body] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Use of `Date` for creation time - potential conflict with some caching deployments https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1607 [signatures] 
  - [SIGNATURES] Are algorithm aliases allowed in the registry? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1538 [signatures] 
  - [SIGNATURES] Define a Registry Process https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1537 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-2/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Excess use of Dynamic Table Size Update introduced in #1003 (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1004 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #990 tsvart review from Jörg Ott (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/990 
  - #974 AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05 (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/974 

  2 issues closed:
  - AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-05 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/974 
  - tsvart review from Jörg Ott https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/990 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Mark normative statements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1865 
  - fix typos in example (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1863 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1865 Mark normative statements (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1865 [digest-headers] [signatures] [client-cert-field] [binary-messages] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (priority)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1861 [priorities] 
  - fix typos in example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1863 
  - Signature Cleanup
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1862 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+2/-1/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update v2 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1005 
  - Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1003 [design] 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1005 Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update v2 (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1005 
  - #1003 Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update (2 by kazuho, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1003 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1003 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec