Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 07:38:57 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-9/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Digest headers - Add changes since 07 (by robelcik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2042 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #2035 [signatures] Terminology introducing derived component values (2 by jricher, tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2035 [signatures] 

  9 issues closed:
  - [signatures] Typographical errors https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2031 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Component Identifier terminology and usage https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2021 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Terminology introducing derived component values https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2035 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Minor grammar issues https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2033 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Format bug - missing close brackets on [SEMANTICS] reference https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2029 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] "input identifier" should be "component identifier" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2027 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Component mismatch in examples https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2025 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] IANA, references to "token endpoint authorization method" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2023 [signatures] 
  - [signatures] Singular `@query-param` instead of `@query-params` https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1998 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+30/-41/💬38)
  30 issues created:
  - Please let us know if any changes are needed for the
following (comment 36) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1072 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 35 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1071 [auth48] 
  - Please confirm that the following erratum reports have
been addressed (comment 34) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1070 [auth48] 
  - Appendix B (comment 33) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1069 [auth48] 
  - Title of Appendix B (comment 32) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1068 [auth48] 
  - Informative References (comment 31) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1067 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 30 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1066 [auth48] 
  - The Status of HTTP2-Settings at
     https (comment 29) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1065 [auth48] 
  - Sections 10.8 and 10.9 (comment 28) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1064 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 27) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1063 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 26) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1062 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 25) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1061 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.3 (comment 24) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1060 [auth48] 
  - Section 9.2.2 (comment 23) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1059 [auth48] 
  - Sections 9.1.1 and 9.2 (comment 22) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1058 [auth48] 
  - Sections 8.8.3 and 8.8.4 (comment 21) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1057 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.7 (comment 20) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1056 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.5.2 (comment 9) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1055 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.1 (comment 8) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1054 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.2.3 (comment 7) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1053 [auth48] 
  - Sections 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 (comment 6) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1052 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.1 (comment 5) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1051 [auth48] 
  - Section 4.2 (comment 4) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1050 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 3 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1049 [auth48] 
  - Sections 2.1 and 9 (comment 2) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1048 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1047 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.7 (comment 20) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1046 [auth48] 
  - Sections 8.5 and 9.1.1 (comment 19) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1045 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.4.2 (comment 18) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1044 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.3.1 (comment 17) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1043 [auth48] 

  26 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #1072 Please let us know if any changes are needed for the
following (comment 36) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1072 [auth48] 
  - #1071 RFC Editor comment 35 (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1071 [auth48] 
  - #1070 Please confirm that the following erratum reports have
been addressed (comment 34) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1070 [auth48] 
  - #1068 Title of Appendix B (comment 32) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1068 [auth48] 
  - #1067 Informative References (comment 31) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1067 [auth48] 
  - #1066 RFC Editor comment 30 (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1066 [auth48] 
  - #1065 The Status of HTTP2-Settings at
     https (comment 29) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1065 [auth48] 
  - #1064 Sections 10.8 and 10.9 (comment 28) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1064 [auth48] 
  - #1063 Section 10.5 (comment 27) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1063 [auth48] 
  - #1062 Section 10.5 (comment 26) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1062 [auth48] 
  - #1061 Section 10.5 (comment 25) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1061 [auth48] 
  - #1060 Section 10.3 (comment 24) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1060 [auth48] 
  - #1058 Sections 9.1.1 and 9.2 (comment 22) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1058 [auth48] 
  - #1046 Section 8.7 (comment 20) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1046 [auth48] 
  - #1045 Sections 8.5 and 9.1.1 (comment 19) (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1045 [auth48] 
  - #1044 Section 8.4.2 (comment 18) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1044 [auth48] 
  - #1043 Section 8.3.1 (comment 17) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1043 [auth48] 
  - #1042 Section 8.3.1 (comment 16) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1042 [auth48] 
  - #1037 Section 6.6 (comment 11) (3 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1037 [auth48] 
  - #1036 Section 6.6 (comment 10) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1036 [auth48] 
  - #1035 Section 6.5.2 (comment 9) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1035 [auth48] 
  - #1032 Sections 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 (comment 6) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1032 [auth48] 
  - #1030 Section 4.2 (comment 4) (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1030 [auth48] 
  - #1029 RFC Editor comment 3 (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1029 [auth48] 
  - #1028 Sections 2.1 and 9 (comment 2) (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1028 [auth48] 
  - #1027 RFC Editor comment 1 (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1027 [auth48] 

  41 issues closed:
  - Please let us know if any changes are needed for the
following (comment 36) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1072 [auth48] 
  - Please confirm that the following erratum reports have
been addressed (comment 34) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1070 [auth48] 
  - Appendix B (comment 33) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1069 [auth48] 
  - Title of Appendix B (comment 32) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1068 [auth48] 
  - Informative References (comment 31) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1067 [auth48] 
  - Sections 10.8 and 10.9 (comment 28) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1064 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 27) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1063 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 26) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1062 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.5 (comment 25) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1061 [auth48] 
  - Section 10.3 (comment 24) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1060 [auth48] 
  - Section 9.2.2 (comment 23) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1059 [auth48] 
  - Sections 8.8.3 and 8.8.4 (comment 21) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1057 [auth48] 
  - Sections 9.1.1 and 9.2 (comment 22) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1058 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.7 (comment 20) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1046 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.3.1 (comment 15) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1041 [auth48] 
  - Sections 8.5 and 9.1.1 (comment 19) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1045 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.6 (comment 11) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1037 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.3.1 (comment 17) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1043 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.3.1 (comment 16) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1042 [auth48] 
  - Sections 8.3.1 and subsequent (comment 14) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1040 [auth48] 
  - Section 8.2.3 (comment 13) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1039 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.8 (comment 12) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1038 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.6 (comment 10) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1036 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.5.2 (comment 9) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1035 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.1 (comment 8) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1034 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.2.3 (comment 7) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1033 [auth48] 
  - Sections 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 (comment 6) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1032 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.1 (comment 5) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1031 [auth48] 
  - Section 4.2 (comment 4) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1030 [auth48] 
  - Sections 2.1 and 9 (comment 2) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1028 [auth48] 
  - The Status of HTTP2-Settings at
     https (comment 29) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1065 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 1 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1027 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.5.2 (comment 9) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1055 [auth48] 
  - Section 6.1 (comment 8) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1054 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.2.3 (comment 7) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1053 [auth48] 
  - Sections 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 (comment 6) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1052 [auth48] 
  - Section 5.1 (comment 5) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1051 [auth48] 
  - Section 4.2 (comment 4) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1050 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 3 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1049 [auth48] 
  - Sections 2.1 and 9 (comment 2) https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1048 [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 1 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1047 [auth48] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - cite HTTP/2 rev where applicable (closes #1045) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1046 [semantics] [auth48] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - cite HTTP/2 rev where applicable (closes #1045)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1046 [semantics] [auth48] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-10/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - uncontroversial AUTH48 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2044 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Fix linting for HTTP Signatures (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2043 
  - add @tyler-ham as a contributor (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2041 

  10 pull requests merged:
  - Fix linting for HTTP Signatures
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2043 [signatures] 
  - add @tyler-ham as a contributor
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2041 [signatures] 
  - Component Identifier/Name terminology and usage
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2022 [signatures] 
  - Update terminology introducing derived component values
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2036 [signatures] 
  - Fix typographical errors
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2032 [signatures] 
  - Fix missing close brackets on [SEMANTICS] reference
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2030 [signatures] 
  - Replace "input identifier" with "component identifier"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2028 [signatures] 
  - Fix component mismatch in examples
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2026 [signatures] 
  - Fix references to "token endpoint authorization method"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2024 [signatures] 
  - Use singular `@query-param` instead of `@query-params`
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1999 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+29/-28/💬4)
  29 pull requests submitted:
  - Apply textual changes from RFC Editors (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1101 
  - A tranche of consistency fixes (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1100 
  - Simpler signaling (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1099 
  - Remap priority label (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1098 
  - Values in the first; a value in the second (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1097 
  - Avoid "in exemplar" and use words (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1096 
  - Reword waste statement (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1095 
  - Simplify greater state commitment sentence (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1094 
  - Use `<tt>` for content-length (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1093 
  - Reword the reasoning in TLS requirements. (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1092 
  - Remove SNI abbreviation (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1091 
  - and-and-and to and-and-with (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1090 
  - "as" means "because" here too (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1089 
  - Add a missing "that" (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1088 
  - Rephrase Host/:authority difference requirement (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1087 
  - Let's cite both (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1086 
  - Use quotes for scheme names (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1085 
  - Quote pseudo field names (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1084 
  - cookies using ; prevents use of multiple field lines (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1083 
  - GOAWAY is what is sent here (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1082 
  - PUSH_PROMISE contains request control data and a header section (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1081 
  - Remove redundant Reserved field description from PUSH_PROMISE (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1080 
  - Reword SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1079 
  - "as" means "because" (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1078 
  - Flow-Control Performance (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1077 
  - bandwidth * delay product (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1076 
  - Accept rewording of sentence (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1075 
  - Fix list construction for frame size error (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1074 
  - of HTTP (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1073 [auth48] 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1101 Apply textual changes from RFC Editors (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1101 
  - #1100 A tranche of consistency fixes (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1100 
  - #1077 Flow-Control Performance (1 by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1077 

  28 pull requests merged:
  - Apply textual changes from RFC Editors
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1101 
  - A tranche of consistency fixes
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1100 
  - Simpler signaling
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1099 
  - Remap priority label
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1098 
  - Values in the first; a value in the second
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1097 
  - Avoid "in exemplar" and use words
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1096 
  - Reword waste statement
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1095 
  - Simplify greater state commitment sentence
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1094 
  - Use `<tt>` for content-length
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1093 
  - Reword the reasoning in TLS requirements.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1092 
  - and-and-and to and-and-with
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1090 
  - Remove SNI abbreviation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1091 
  - "as" means "because" here too
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1089 
  - Use quotes for scheme names
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1085 
  - PUSH_PROMISE contains request control data and a header section
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1081 
  - Add a missing "that"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1088 
  - Rephrase Host/:authority difference requirement
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1087 
  - Let's cite both
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1086 
  - Quote pseudo field names
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1084 
  - cookies using ; prevents use of multiple field lines
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1083 
  - GOAWAY is what is sent here
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1082 
  - Remove redundant Reserved field description from PUSH_PROMISE
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1080 
  - Reword SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1079 
  - "as" means "because"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1078 
  - bandwidth * delay product
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1076 
  - Accept rewording of sentence
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1075 
  - Fix list construction for frame size error
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1074 
  - of HTTP
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1073 [auth48] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec