Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 07:38:46 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-3/💬20)
  4 issues created:
  - client-cert is absent from resumed sessions (by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1992 [client-cert-field] 
  - Provide guidance for new registrations that affect compatible fields (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1989 [retrofit] 
  - Check syntactic mismatches (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1988 [retrofit] 
  - Cover more fields (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1987 [retrofit] 

  5 issues received 20 new comments:
  - #1966 Bikeshedding Digest Field names (3 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1966 [digest-headers] 
  - #1929 Suggest Old algos MUSTS NOT be used (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1929 [digest-headers] 
  - #1399 RFC 6265bis: Set-Cookie parsing algorithm should enforce more of the syntax requirements (2 by kailuowang)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1399 [6265bis] 
  - #850 Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). (4 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 
  - #687 Early Hints's relationship to CSP (10 by annevk, mikewest, noamr, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/687 [early-hints] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Rename "signature input string" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1986 [signatures] 
  - Simplify the text explaining fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1941 [digest-headers] 
  - Suggest Old algos MUSTS NOT be used https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1929 [digest-headers] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Broken link in FAQ (by dextertd)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1023 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #1023 Broken link in FAQ (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1023 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-2/💬11)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Rename to Repr-Digest (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1993 
  - rename signature input to signature base (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1990 

  3 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #1976 Add support for absent header fields (9 by jricher, martinthomson, mnot, richanna)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1976 [signatures] 
  - #1973 Fix: #1941. Editorial alignments (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1973 [digest-headers] 
  - #1971 Fix: #1968. Migrating from RFC3230. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1971 [digest-headers] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - rename signature input to signature base
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1990 [signatures] 
  - Fix: #1941. Editorial alignments
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1973 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec