Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 07:38:53 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Clarify range validity/satisfiability https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1011 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+33/-2/💬6)
  33 issues created:
  - RFC Editor comment 2 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2038 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 4 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2040 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - Section 3 (comment 3) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2039 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor comment 1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2037 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - [signatures] Terminology introducing derived component values (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2035 
  - [signatures] Minor grammar issues (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2033 
  - [signatures] Typographical errors (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2031 
  - [signatures] Format bug - missing close brackets on [SEMANTICS] reference (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2029 
  - [signatures] "input identifier" should be "component identifier" (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2027 
  - [signatures] Component mismatch in examples (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2025 
  - [signatures] IANA, references to "token endpoint authorization method" (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2023 
  - [signatures] Component Identifier terminology and usage (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2021 
  - Terminology (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2020 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Acknowledgements (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2018 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor Comment (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2019 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 16 IANA Considerations (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2017 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 13.2 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2015 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 14 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2016 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 13.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2014 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 13.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2013 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 13.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2012 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 13 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2011 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 11 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2010 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 7.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2009 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 7.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2008 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - *AD Section 5 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2007 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 4.3.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2006 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Sections 4.3.1 and 16 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2005 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor Comment (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2004 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Section 4 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2003 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor Comment (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2002 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - RFC Editor Comment (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2001 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Signatures: Content-Digest syntax mismatch (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2000 

  5 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #2008 Section 7.1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2008 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - #2007 *AD Section 5 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2007 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - #2000 Signatures: Content-Digest syntax mismatch (2 by LPardue, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2000 
  - #1998 [signatures] Singular `@query-param` instead of `@query-params` (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1998 
  - #1966 Bikeshedding Digest Field names (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1966 [digest-headers] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Signatures: Content-Digest syntax mismatch https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2000 
  - Bikeshedding Digest Field names https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1966 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+9/-1/💬1)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Update terminology introducing derived component values (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2036 
  - Fix minor grammar issues (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2034 
  - Fix typographical errors (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2032 
  - Fix missing close brackets on [SEMANTICS] reference (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2030 
  - Replace "input identifier" with "component identifier" (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2028 
  - Fix component mismatch in examples (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2026 
  - Fix references to "token endpoint authorization method" (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2024 
  - Component Identifier/Name terminology and usage (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2022 
  - Use singular `@query-param` instead of `@query-params` (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1999 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #2024 Fix references to "token endpoint authorization method" (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2024 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Rename to Repr-Digest
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1993 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec