Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 06:12:46 +0800 (+08)

This is the mail system at host plesk16.ns01.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host sf.sesg01.sgcloudhosting.com[103.7.8.248]
    said: 550 This message has been reported as spam by other users. (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

From: "6Awz" <[email-masked]>
To: "reservations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 06:12:34 +0800

<div>
	<br />
</div>
<div>

</div>