Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 07:37:36 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - "body" and "payload" in Caching (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1052 [caching] 

  1 issues closed:
  - "body" and "payload" in Caching https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1052 [caching] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-3/💬16)
  7 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #2068 Fixing broken link on the wiki (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2068 
  - #2038 RFC Editor comment 2 (9 by LPardue, RyanTheOptimist, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2038 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - #2011 Section 13 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2011 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - #2003 trouble following "that overrides that" (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2003 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - #1933 ordering of concepts: checksum, integrity, digest, ...  (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1933 [digest-headers] 
  - #1801 Obsolete IANA Digest Algoritms Registry? (2 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1801 [digest-headers] 
  - #850 Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Section 13 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2011 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - trouble following "that overrides that" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2003 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Fixing broken link on the wiki https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2068 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Correct use of 'body' and 'payload' (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1053 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Correct use of 'body' and 'payload'
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1053 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-9/💬5)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - h3-websockets: title assignment "HTTP" is redundant (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2074 
  - Remove Internet-Draft as a keyword (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2073 
  - Minor Auth48 Cleanups in draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets.md (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2072 
  - align refs with HTTP style in h3 websockets draft (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2071 
  - Fix: #2042. Add changelog. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2070 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #2071 align refs with HTTP style in h3 websockets draft (2 by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2071 
  - #2061 Auth48: Change references from HTTP2 => HTTP/2 and HTTP3 => HTTP/3 (2 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2061 
  - #1971 Fix: #1968. Migrating from RFC3230. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1971 [digest-headers] 

  9 pull requests merged:
  - h3-websockets: title assignment "HTTP" is redundant
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2074 
  - Remove Internet-Draft as a keyword
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2073 
  - align refs with HTTP style in h3 websockets draft
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2071 
  - Noodle on third-party cookies
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1878 [6265bis] 
  - Minor Auth48 Cleanups in draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets.md
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2072 
  - Auth48: Add "extended connect" keyword
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2063 [h3-websockets] 
  - State even more clearly intermediary unfairness
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2053 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - Intermediary signal processing/production, again
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2058 [priorities] [auth48] 
  - auth48 tiny editorial nits
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2067 [priorities] [auth48] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec