Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 07:38:05 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-5/💬4)
  4 issues created:
  - IANA note about field names (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2079 [retrofit] 
  - Expect is a Dictionary, not an Item (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2078 [retrofit] 
  - What happens when variants changes? (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2077 [variants] 
  - Request headers that aren't present (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2076 [variants] 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #2078 Expect is a Dictionary, not an Item (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2078 [retrofit] 
  - #1989 Provide guidance for new registrations that affect compatible fields (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1989 [retrofit] 
  - #1988 Check syntactic mismatches (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1988 [retrofit] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Provide guidance for new registrations that affect compatible fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1989 [retrofit] 
  - IANA note about field names https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2079 [retrofit] 
  - Expect is a Dictionary, not an Item https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2078 [retrofit] 
  - Check syntactic mismatches https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1988 [retrofit] 
  - Cover more fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1987 [retrofit] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Use list for multiple keywords (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2075 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Use list for multiple keywords
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2075 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec