Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 20:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Retrofit Structured Fields for HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-04-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a selection of existing HTTP fields
   can be handled as Structured Fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts