Subject: [httpstreaming] HTTP streaming bar BoF poll

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:14:42 +0800

Hi, folks,
We are planning to hold a non-official-IETF workshop (a.k.a. bar BoF) during
the incoming Beijing meeting to discuss HTTP streaming. Main purpose will be
to discuss the potential work in IETF about HTTP streaming, review the
current arts in various SDOs, Web application providers, software vendors in
this area. We will try to work out a concrete working scope of HTTP
streaming in IETF. As well as enjoy food and drink, and have fun...
If you are interested in participating this workshop, please feed back your
available time in the following Doodle poll link:
http://doodle.com/86ifrv5i9i9g7trp
Your quick response is highly appreciated so that we can have more time to
sort out the logistic things.
Note that the evening time in the poll is normally from 7:30PM to 9:00PM
since Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon are all occupied by sessions
and plenary until 7:30PM according to current IETF agenda. And I suspect the
Tuesday evening might be reserved for social. If you have any better idea
about the bar BoF arrangement, please send to the list. Thanks!

BR,
Ning Zong