Subject: RE: Hub MIB WG Meeting in LA ?

From: "Dan Romascano ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 98 17:41:33 +0200

Hub-MIB-ers,

I received until now two positive answers to the question of whether the 
IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB WG should meet in LA. I think we need another few 
participation aknowledgements in order to trigger a request for a meeting 
slot from the Area Directors. Please do not forget to mention what 
scheduling conflicts you would like to avoid (if any....).

Dan
(Hub MIB WG Chair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

---

From: John Flick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:02:39 -0800 (PST)

> scheduling conflicts you would like to avoid (if any....).

Hmmm.  It seems like we have some work that we know needs to get done,
that is related to real products hitting the marketplace.  I suspect
that if the meeting is scheduled, you will see alot more than 2 people
show up, even if they didn't commit to in advance.

A reasonable agenda would be to scope out the work that needs to be
done, put together a proposal for an extension to our charter, and ask
for volunteers to act as editors.  Scheduling conflicts include (at
least) snmpv3, disman, entmib, agentx (if they are meeting), ptopomib
(if they are meeting), and bridgemib (if we can ever convince the
chair of the desperate need to reactivate that wg).

John

---

From: Bob Natale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 19:07:24 -0500

>At 03:02 PM 2/4/98 -0800, John Flick wrote:

Hi John and Dan,

<...>
>Scheduling conflicts include (at least) snmpv3, disman, entmib,
>agentx (if they are meeting),

No, AgentX does not plan to meet in LA...everyone's supposed
to be very busy on their implementations during that time frame! :-)

Cordially,

BobN
------------ ISO 9001 Registered Quality Supplier -----------
Bob Natale         | ACE*COMM              | 301-721-3000 [v]
Dir, Net Mgmt Prod | 704 Quince Orchard Rd | 301-721-3001 [f]
[email-masked]| Gaithersburg MD 20878 | www.acecomm.com
---- WinSNMP DLL, SDK, Apps & Agents for Win16/32 & UNIX ----
------ NetPlus (r) "FCAPS" Telemanagement Applications ------