Subject: CORRECTED Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs) using SMIv2 to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:05:34 -0500

The previous announcement contained the wrong version number. 

  The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft "Definitions of Managed Objects 
  for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs) using SMIv2" 
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard. This document 
  is the product of the IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB Working Group. The IESG contact 
  persons are John Curran and Michael O'Dell.                              

Technical Summary
 
 This Management Information Base (MIB) definition describes
 objects of interest in managing IEEE 802.3 network.  Anyone
 managing such a network should find this valuable.

Working Group Summary

 Working Group convergence was strong and the work represents
 a broad Working Group consensus.

Protocol Quality

 This work is of good quality and it is being implemented widely by
 various network management technology providers.