Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-03.txt

From: "Dan Romascano ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 98 13:42:36 +0200

The Ethernet Interfaces MIB extensions MIB - 
draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-03.txt - was officially released during the 
last week-end. As we already went through a Last Call process, I think 
that a short interval for last minute comments would be enough. Anyway, 
just to fill in for anybody's absence from his desk and e-mail, I invite 
all interested parties to express their comments on this WG list until 
Friday, March 6. After this date, we would like to propose this document 
to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Best Regards,

Dan
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB WG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------