Subject: Kathy DeGraaf

From: "Dan Romascanu ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 98 9:00:43 +0300

I appologize for the non-technical content of the message, but this is 
however related to the WG activity.

The editors of our new working items and myself tried unsuccesfully to 
locate Kathy DeGraaf, who was the previous principal editor of the 
Repeater MIB and MAU MIB RFCs. Her e-mail address consequently bounces 
recently, and the search / locate we tried to do did not help either. If 
somebody at 3Com/Chipcom or somebody else knows her whereabounds, please 
help us in contacting her. 

We'd like of course to know what she is doing. Besides this, it would 
help us to get the nroff sources of the Repeater MIB and MAU MIB 
documents, to proceed in our editing work.

Thanks,

Dan
(IEEE 802.3 Interfaces and Hub MIB WG Chair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------