Subject: Hub MIB WG Status

From: "Dan Romascanu ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 8:38:04 +0200

Mike, John,

The Hub MIB WG completed the Last Call concerning the Ethernet-like 
Interfaces MIB - 
draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-04.txt. This document relects the consensus 
of 
the WG and editorial changes were made after the technical review made by 

Bob Stewart, on behalf of the Network Management Area. The WG is 
proposing this document to the IESG for Proposed Standard.

Please let me know if I need to perform any other formal step in order to 

forward this document to the IESG.

The Hub MIB WG will meet in LA, on March 30. The main items on the agenda 
are implementation experience reports on RFC 2108 and RFC 2239, and 
possible new working items (MIB extensions for 1 Giga Ethernet and Full 
Duplex Interfaces being under consideration).

Dan
Hub MIB WG Chair,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

---

From: "Mike O'Dell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 06:43:08 -0500

the draft-string needs to go to Steve Coya for IETF Last Call

	-mo