Subject: The One Stop - Music Shop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 01:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to offer your company an opportunity to host an 
ALAMO "MIRROR" site in exchange for a 10% commission on all 
musical instrument sales generated by your company. Alamo 
supplies all brands and models directly to the local markets 
worldwide, for LESS cost than any buyer can purchase the same 
product(s) locally. 

We propose the following:

1) URGENT REPLY REQUESTED!!! If you are interested be our 
exclusive agent in your area, then E-mail us ASAP so we will 
let other respondents know that your territory has been 
alocated to your company. Totally there will be over 200 
countries and territories represented, including all 50 
American states.

mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES

NOTE! Agents will be accepted on a first come-first serve basis.

2) Please reply ASAP to us with the following information

   a) Homepage URL
   b) E-mail Address
   c) URL of your ALAMO MIRROR SITE
   d) E-mail address of your ALAMO REPRESENTATIVE/WEBMASTER

mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES

3) We will E-mail our website to you in ZIPPED FORMAT (1MB). 

4) Please alter all contact E-mail addresses and company 
information to yours so that visitors to your site will 
contact you DIRECTLY. If relevant, please translate our 
site in to your local language.

5) Load all files onto your local server and E-mail us 
when it's up! We will notify ALL other mirrors sites of 
your addition!

MUSICAL INSTRUMENT ORDER PROCESS 

All incoming enquiries should be forwarded to us for processing. 
Copies of our replies will be sent to you. Buyers will be 
invoiced by us directly, copied to you. Once we receive their 
payment, we will credit your account. Commission will be paid to 
all agents monthly.

PLEASE NOTE! IMPORTANT!!!

Once we establish the Cybermall NEXT MONTH, EVERYTHING will 
be automated so you will NOT need to DO ANYTHING in-line to 
generate order. Therefore, you just need to develop the market 
locally OFF LINE (FAX, PHONE, MAIL).

MUTUAL BENEFITS 

1) We are the ONLY Musical Instrument Cybershop that delivers 
EVERYTHING in the Industry. Custom orders! OEM! ALL famous 
brands and types of instruments, etc. We have THE LARGEST 
SELECTION at the MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES. Why? We sell 
factory direct WORLDWIDE, and all our marketing is on-line, 
therefore we have virtually NO OVERHEAD. Saving time, money, 
and resources! Consumers save 10-60% on purchases through us.

2) The average instrument costs US$2,000, so commissions 
will normally average US$200 per instrument, so returns on 
your investment should be generated very quickly.

3) Alamo is fully established in the music industry 
worldwide as the leader in DIRECT MARKETING MUSICAL 
INSTRUMENTS WORLDWIDE. So, your MIRROR site will 
instantaneously linked to our global network of millions 
of prospect buyers. We will provide you with all the 
necessary marketing needed to effect various local marketing 
drives. WE DO THE REST!  Ie. Daily processing, on-line 
marketing, and transactions. Our elite promotions will 
generate sufficient traffic through your site.

4) We will provide you with various marketing materials, 
data, and databases for you to utilize to promote your site 
on and off line. We will register your site in up to 1,000 
Search Engines, and in multiple keyword categories, and in 
high priority.

5) Once all of the 300+ worldwide agents have been implemented,
we will open a ON-LINE CYBERMALL whereby buyers wil be able to 
go to ANY MIRROR SITE and make purchases via Credit Cards and 
all information and processing will be automated.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Our Homepage is one of the most visited music sites on the 
web. The Alamo Group has developed various Internet Marketing 
softwares that are perhaps the most powerful lead generating 
tools on the Net. We have built up a database of over 3.5 
million prospective clients that are interested in purchasing 
musical instruments. 

We look forward to assisting you to become prosperous agents. 
Thank you very much for your attention to the above matters!

Kindest regards,

Gerald A. Alleva
President

************************************************************
*    _ _      _            _ _      _ _    _ _    _ _ _    *
*   /   \    | |          /   \    |   \  /   |  /  __  \  *
*  / /_\ \   | |         / /_\ \   | |\ \/ /| | /  /  \  \ *
* / _ _ _ \  | |_ _ _   / _ _ _ \  | | \__/ | | \  \__/  / *
*/_/     \_\ |_ _ _ _| /_/     \_\ |_|      |_|  \_ _ _ /  *
*                                                          *
*               "THE ONE-STOP MUSIC SHOP"                  *
************************************************************
*                                   ,-all brands/models    *
*             _ _ _                /|-lowest prices        *
* |\___ALAMO__|_|_|_(__TRADE LTD._/ |-large inventory      *
* |/----//---[!|!|!]-----\\-------\ |-fast service         *
*       [| (G|E|R|A|L|D) |]        \|-all credit cards     *
*       \\=(A|L|L|E|V|A)=//         '-high traffic site    *
*        \\__|*|*|*|____// -100% satisfation guaranteed    *
*            [_]_[_]                                       *
*                                                          *
*  mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES *
*          Telephone/Fax: (852) 2987-9273                  *
*             BOOKMARK our HOMEPAGE NOW                    *
*               http://www.alamohk.com                     *
************************************************************