Subject: Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB Draft

From: "Dan Romascanu ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 13:55:12 +0200

Steve,

The Hub MIB WG completed the Last Call concerning the Ethernet-like 
Interfaces MIB - 
draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-04.txt. This document relects the consensus 
of 
the WG and editorial changes were made after the technical review made by 

Bob Stewart, on behalf of the Operations and Management Area. The WG is 
proposing this document to the IESG for Proposed Standard.

Dan
Hub MIB WG Chair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------