Subject: Ethernet-like Interfaces Draft Implementation Experience

From: "Dan romascanu DVP-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 98 19:43:59 +0300

The new ADs seem to have taken their job seriously and the Ethernet-like 
Interfaces MIB is on its way to the final IESG blessing. The ADs required 
information about the existing draft being implemented by vendors. No 
need fore a detailed explanation on this stage.

I also remind you that we are waiting for Implementation experience 
information concerning RFC 2108 and RFC 2239, for their consideration of 
advancement from Proposed to Draft.

As decided, this information can be sent to me by proxy, if you wish so.

Thanks,

Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------