Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:44:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like 
                          Interface Types
	Author(s)	: J. Johnson, J. Flick
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 28-May-98
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   The origin of this memo is from RFC 1650 ''Definitions of Managed
   Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types using SMIv2.'' This
   memo extends that specification by including management information
   useful for the management of 100 Mb/s Ethernet interfaces.
 
   Distribution of this memo is unlimited.  Please forward comments to
   [email-masked].

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.