Subject: NOMS 2000: REGISTER NOW

From: Gayle Weisman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:40:40 -0600

CATCH THE SPIRIT of NOMS 2000 !!

Register now for NOMS 2000 and join your colleagues in Honolulu, Hawaii 
from 10-14 April 2000 for the 2000 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and 
Management Symposium

Just click www.noms.org/2000 and you'll see why this year's program is not 
to be missed. NOMS features a world-class program of renowned keynote 
speakers, many high-quality technical sessions and  seventeen very timely 
tutorials presented by recognized leaders in their field.  You will not 
want to miss the lively and informative panel of Distinguished Experts who 
will discuss the critical issues that surround the NOMS 2000 theme: "The 
Networked Planet: Management Beyond 2000."

Given the revolutionary role played by the Internet in creating the 
Networked Planet - and beyond - world-renowned Internet pioneer Vint Cerf 
will be a Featured Speaker at NOMS 2000.

Attendees on site with laptops will be able to be "virtual participants" in 
sessions other than the one their sitting in, thanks to wireless access 
provided by vendors at NOMS.  And once again, we are incorporating the ever 
popular "birds-of-a-feather" ad hoc discussion groups, and highlighting 
even more  poster sessions.

It will be five powerful days that strongly respond to your current needs 
and will provide long lasting business and career value.

Register at www.noms.org/2000 before 10 March and you'll save on both 
registration fees and sleeping room cost. Enter you Gold Coin Code 3089 and 
you may be the luck winner of a gold coin.

See you in Honolulu!

Doug Zuckerman
General Chair, NOMS 2000