Subject: [Hubmib] IMPORTANT - Change in DateAndTime of the Joint Meeting

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:32:22 +0200

The WG Chairs have been announced that there was a change - hopefully
the last - in the DateAndTime of the joint meeting of the hubmib and
atommib WGs. We are back to a one hour slot, Tuesday 12/11, 17:00 to
18:00. I hope that this re-scheduling does not cause big inconvenience
to anybody.

We had one agenda change request from Mike H. We are still welcoming
comments to the proposed agendas. I will wait until Thursday for other
agenda changes requests, and will then forward the agendas to
[email-masked].

Regards,

Dan

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:27:16 -0800 (PST)

> 18:00. I hope that this re-scheduling does not cause big inconvenience

Actually, this will work out to our benefit -- assuming that everything
else stays the same -- because the AToMMIB WG meeting will occur first,
in the 15:45 to 16:45 time slot that same day, and we can report the
results of the discussion in that meeting regarding what remains to be
done before the recently-posted SONET-MIB update can be published as an 
RFC (this is relevant to the joint meeting because the WIS MIB depends on
the updated SONET-MIB).

> agenda changes requests, and will then forward the agendas to

In light of the above schedule change, please cancel my previous request
and allow me to ask instead for a five minute slot to report the results
of AToMMIB's SONET-MIB status discussion.

Regards,

Mike

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:27:16 -0800 (PST)

Regards,

Mike

---

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:59:01 -0500

mike

thanks for volunteering.  dan, sounds sounds like a good idea.

nathan

---

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:59:01 -0500

mike

nathan