Subject: RE: [Hubmib] RE: Comments for wis mib

From: "Ayers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:33:31 -0600

<From: Romascanu, Dan>

I did not hear any significant objections or discussions either. As Ethernet
WG chair I would propose that if no objections are raised until the end of
the week we consider the design team recommendations as adopted and we
proceed to issue draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt based on them.

</From: Romascanu, Dan>

	I have an issue, which I shall call "the ifStack issue", but I do
not want the publication of draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt to wait on it.
The changes to the draft that may ensue due to the resolution of this issue
are relatively minor in both a relative and an absoulute sense, and it is
best to have the discussion in reference to the current work.

	The only reason for this delay is my current level of activity.
I'll get the overview of the issue out ASAP.

	Thanks for waiting,

/|/|ike

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "Ayers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:33:31 -0600

<From: Romascanu, Dan>

</From: Romascanu, Dan>

	Thanks for waiting,

/|/|ike