Subject: [Hubmib] Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG - Agenda Proposal for the SLC Meeting

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:12:37 +0200

The Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG will meet in SLC on Monday,
12/10, 15:30 to 17:30

I suggest the following agenda and time organization:

1. Agenda Bashing, Introduction, Minutes Taker - Dan Romascanu - 5 min.
2. IEEE 802.3 Status Report - Dan R. - 15 min.
3. WG Documents Status - Dan R. 10 min.
4. Implementation Reports Status - Yasha Karant - 15 min
5. Open Issues on MAU MIB (3) and Ethernet Interfaces MIB (2) - John
Flick - 30 min
6. Power Ethernet MIB (1) - Avi Berger, Dan R. - 30 min
7. Discussions and Plans for the Future - 15 min

Reading Materials 

(1)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-powe
r-ethernet-mib-01.txt
(2)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-ethe
rif-mib-v3-00.txt
(3)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-
mib-v3-00.txt

Please let me know if there are any comments or proposed changes to the
agenda.

Regards,

Dan