Subject: [Hubmib] Agenda for the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG Meeting in Salt Lake City

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:32:36 +0200

MONDAY, December 10, 2001 
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II 
OPS hubmib Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG 

1. Agenda Bashing, Introduction, Minutes Taker - Dan Romascanu - 5 min.
2. IEEE 802.3 Status Report - Dan R. - 15 min.
3. WG Documents Status - Dan R. 10 min.
4. Implementation Reports Status - Yasha Karant - 15 min
5. Open Issues on MAU MIB (3) and Ethernet Interfaces MIB (2) - John
Flick - 30 min
6. Power Ethernet MIB (1) - Avi Berger, Dan R. - 30 min
7. Discussions and Plans for the Future - 15 min
Reading Materials 
(1)
<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-pow
er-ethernet-mib-01.txt>
(2)
<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-eth
erif-mib-v3-00.txt>
(3)
<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau
-mib-v3-00.txt>