Subject: [Hubmib] P802.3af/D4.3 approved

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

FYI, the following announcement has appeared on the 802.3af web
page at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/index.html --

"The recirculation ballot for D4.3 closed with no new negative
votes, no comments, and the conversion of the remaining four
DISAPPROVE votes to APPROVE.  The project package will be
presubmitted to RevCom prior to May 2 for inclusion in the
June agenda.  No further meetings will be held."

Regards,

Mike Heard

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

> page at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/index.html --

make that http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/af/index.html :-(

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:03:25 -0700 (PDT)