Subject: [Hubmib] Status of Hub MIB documents in the RFC Editor's queue

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

HUB MIB Folks --

FYI, the POWER-ETHERNET-MIB has gotten its official top-level
OID assignment from the IANA.  The following entry can be found
in versions of http://www.iana.org/assignments/smi-numbers
retrieved on or after 2003 Aug 29 17:54:10 GMT:

Prefix: iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2 (1.3.6.1.2.1)

Decimal  Name              Description         References
-------  ----              -----------         ----------
    105  powerEthernetMIB  POWER-ETHERNET-MIB  [RFC-ietf-hubmib-power-ethernet-mib-08.txt]

Also, all IANA actions have been completed for the following
documents, and they are now awaiting final RFC Editor final
review before the "authors 48 hours" period.

draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-03.txt
draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-04.txt
draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-07.txt
draft-ietf-hubmib-1643-to-historic-01.txt

Regards,
 
Mike Heard

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib