Subject: semicolon

From: Tobias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:30:29 +0100

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Knowledge of color theory, as well as design and typographic principles
are needed to avoid poorly designed websites. " For first-timers, it's
so much easier. Even Joe Morgan commentary couldn't ruin that.

Patchouli in anything seems to mask my normal smells and I don't have to
use my wifes fruity hair products. That's not to say that we've run out
of places to take them. If I'm vegan, can I drink beer and wine? Give
the top two guys a fork and let them dig in, one on each end.

Your friends and family have probably asked you this thousands of times.

It's not a perfect choice, but it's the best I could do at the time. For
the past three days, I've been Pert-less. And the Pro Bowl is in the
offseason, so those quarterbacks have all kinds of time to heal up.
ISRAELITY spotlights Israelis sharing their thoughts and experiences,
their observations and their hopes for the future.
Personally, communication does not rank on my list of relevant things
about a marriage.

But what about Cohen? As well as some specific recommendations on styles
you can use for your handheld pages.

When he comes to visit me and takes a shower, he complains that his hair
smells too good and has body! He's just pissed about the 'popsicled
head' comment. Surely I couldn't give up my one chance to physically
contact a part of baseball history.
MLS Soccer: I have no idea what really drives this sport. While it may
be easy to spot the worm in a bottle of tequila, determining which beers
and wines are strictly vegan is another chore! Poll: Do you link to
other people from your Web site? If a fluffy towel and a sunny day was
good enough for caveman coifs, then it'll do just fine for mine.
It's not 'SportsCenter Shampoo' or Man Show 'Juggy-Endorsed' or anything
good like that.

If you want me to link to you, the best way to have that happen is to
link to me first.
Is your link appropriate? Somebody call the Neighborhood Association and
tell them to pick a date for a block party. Also, with veganism catching
on like wildfire amongst younger Americans, many of you underage vegans
shouldn't be opening the bottle to flavor your foods just yet! Having
said that, if you're a dedicated vegan and are choosing to rid your diet
of animal foods, have you thought about what goes into the alcohol you
drink?

Those guys don't care what you shampoo with, any more than they want to
know what brand of toothpaste, toilet paper, or tater tots you buy. Is
thirty not enough for you?
Is thirty not enough for you? Ok, so its only peripherally related to
vegetarianism, but peanut butter is a great source of protein for us
veggies and, well, this story is just so striking, I can't resist
sharing. But can these guys eat a marathon, the way they swallow a
sprint? Or roughly the weight of Eric 'Badlands' Booker's left foot. Can
I be the royal taster?
Still, the "P-squared 'poo" has its advantages. Now, on with the show.
And more importantly, where is the rest of the story? So here are a few
suggestions for how our various pro leagues can better represent
themselves: NHL Hockey: The current skills contest is okay, I guess.

To say I was thrilled to be attending this dinner would be an
understatement. Personally, it seems like that would be a mite
inconvenient. Video: Cranberry Goat Cheese SaladIn this video, you'll
learn how to quickly toss together an elegant and nutritious salad with
cranberries, goat cheese and mesclun greens. I wasn't happy about it.

And strolled through Boston Common?

they clean your hair and that's it!

'Most creative drawing an offsides technique'? So it's a challenge to
keep the tourist treks 'fresh' for repeat visitors.

It intimates but gives nothing in the way of concrete facts. Especially
in the part of the country where I live.

It's not a perfect choice, but it's the best I could do at the time. The
scene: a lonely QB in the backfield, with none of his pesky lineman
friends around.