Subject: policewoman romantic

From: revitalize <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:29:54 +0200

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Somewhere in the middle is a dividing line.
Many improper releases of personal information seem to be caused by
human error or by not thinking about privacy consequences.
Justice Joan Lax of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice examined this
issue in her decision in the case of Disney Enterprises Inc.

Ignoring legal actions launched in other countries is dangerous. The
article has some practical tips on how to protect data, and is a
worthwhile read. Ignoring legal actions launched in other countries is
dangerous.

We also need to understand the privacy consequences of things we do
every day, such as placing information on social networks such as
Facebook.
Is the Canadian company subject to legal action by that resident in
California or must the California resident seek redress in Canada under
Canadian laws? Click's business was to help Americans illegally download
American films.

One of the things the report talks about is product counterfeiting.
Also about the concept of provenance, meaning knowing where the data
comes from and what it can be used for. The investigation did not deal
with the US data broker because, as stated in the decision:  Initially,
the Assistant Commissioner also opened a complaint against Locatecell.
Examples include solicitor-client privilege and doctor-patient
confidentiality.

The Supreme Court of Canada has stated that a jurisdictional connection
with Canada may be established where a Canadian person or company
receives or transmits Internet content.

Tim talks about the next step, described as the Semantic web. Justice
Joan Lax of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice examined this issue in
her decision in the case of Disney Enterprises Inc.

ca has an interesting interview with Tim Berners-Lee, described as the
inventor of the world wide web, and now director of the World Wide Web
Consortium, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Now if only the cable company
would go direct to Verizon type fiber.

For the most part these scams are obvious.

Under the "real and substantial connection" test, Lax summarized the key
factors for determining the proper jurisdiction for bringing a legal
action. The lesson is to protect the personal information of customers,
and in turn goodwill and the company brand.
In other words, they asked the telcos for the information by pretending
they were the account owner.

Pay now to secure customer data, or be prepared to pay much more later
on. Is the Canadian company subject to legal action by that resident in
California or must the California resident seek redress in Canada under
Canadian laws? It won't happen overnight. Think of it as convergence of
data.
For the most part these scams are obvious. The investigation did not
deal with the US data broker because, as stated in the decision: 
Initially, the Assistant Commissioner also opened a complaint against
Locatecell. See David Fraser's Canadian Privacy Law Blog for the text of
the press release, and links. Questions of legal jurisdiction become
relevant for those involved in e-commerce.
For example, what happens when a California resident seeks redress
against an e-commerce company based in Canada? I subscribe to the view
that a certain amount of "leakage" helps boost move revenue, but the
movie industry doesn't always see it that way.

Under the "order and fairness" principle, Lax decided it was reasonable
that the action was tried in New York because Click had control over a
website that was available there. How do we create this culture of
privacy?

It won't happen overnight. Many improper releases of personal
information seem to be caused by human error or by not thinking about
privacy consequences. Howard Knopf has a slightly different twist on the
IP infringement side of things in his Excess Copyright blog that's worth
a read.