Subject: [Hubmib] draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-08 Addesses final IETF Last Call comments

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:55:44 +0200

HUBMIB WG members,

Edward has posted the new revision to address all final
(mainly editorial) comments that came up during IETF Last Call.

As a summary, we had comments from:
- Yaakov Stein regarding 802.3ah terminology and references to 802.3
  documents. Discussion and resolution ahs been discussed on HUBMIB
list.
- Offline from Chris Lonvick (reviewing fro security directorate) about
  some text in the Security Considerations. We have explained that the
  text is according to our mib guidelines for that section and Chris
  has accepted that.
- from IANA that there was some unclarity about dependencies on
  other documents. Those other documents have meanwhile been published
  as RFCs, and the "unclear text" is no longer relevant and has been 
  removed.
- And then a very last minute set of editorial comments by Alfred Hines.
  Several of his comments have been discussed on the HUBMIB mailing
list.
  Edits have been applied to the revision 8.

Minor technical changes (That I believe we discussed) are:

- some change in the pseudo code in sect 3.1.3
- These 2 objects
           efmCuPme10PPayloadURateProfile    INTEGER,     
           efmCuPme10PPayloadDRateProfile    INTEGER 
  have been changed in sequence:
           efmCuPme10PPayloadDRateProfile    INTEGER,
           efmCuPme10PPayloadURateProfile    INTEGER
- efmCuPme10PStatusEntry now uses ifIndex as an INDEX object instead
  of AUGMENTING efmCuPmeStatusEntry 

For a nice view of the changes that were made, see:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hubmib/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib/draft-ietf-
hubmib-efm-cu-mib-08-from-07.diff.html

Pls make sure you are happy with these changes.
After having checked the new revision, I personally see no reason to do 
another WG Last Call, so I am asking our AD (Dan) to move this document
onto the
IESG agenda now. Nevertheless, if anyone sees any remaining concern, pls
speak up
ASAP.

Bert Wijnen
Chair of the IETF HUBMIB WG

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib