Subject: hazard

From: snotty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:06:24 +0200

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

But why these five tests?
Will joining the euro encourage companies to invest in the UK? This
debate is now closed.

If the end result is a continent where all citizens are able to enjoy a
good standard of living and live in harmony without the threat of war
then surely this is a goal worth working for. On the other hand, I think
a deadline should be set for you to join.

In so doing, he hopes to avoid repeating the infamous "bag of peanuts"
rise in the state pension which so embarrassed the Labour government
during its first term.

Joining the euro could "enhance both growth and employment prospects".

We need to take the politics out of the debate and have the facts laid
clearly before us. By keeping the pound and keeping control of our
interest rates, business has benefited from a stable economy with low
inflation, steady growth and falling unemployment.

The Treasury has concluded that the Square Mile has held its own,
despite the euro's acceptance as one of the world's leading currencies.

The British Tourist Authority believes they will become increasingly
weary of having to change currency - and paying commission to the banks.
Such public discourse might have proven beneficial to Germany and
France.

But there were problems too.

It argues the UK economy as a whole will suffer if Britain joins the
single currency.
Why does it make us British?

For the incoming government it would at least get the issue sorted once
and for all.
It would benefit nobody if our joining were to destabilise the whole
currency! Many companies across the eurozone were accused of
profiteering, trying to slip in hefty price rises during the changeover.

"Experience has shown that investor cash tends to spread between
countries on entering the euro.
Oxfordshire-based Sophos makes anti-virus software for computer systems,
and its chief executive, Jan Hruska, was unsurprised but disappointed by
the chancellor's speech. We already have a "one-size-fits-all" interest
rate. Many of them have said they may think twice before investing in
the UK again.

Will joining the euro encourage companies to invest in the UK? And more
transparent pricing - with companies able to compare prices between
countries much more easily - could also encourage investment. A coin and
a banknote is nothing more than a credit note.

It has nothing to do with being in the euro or out of the euro, as the
anti-euro campaigners claim. Mark Dampier, technical director at
stockbrokers Hargreaves Lansdown, told BBC News Online that this could
soon change.
If the UK does not want to join, it is a democratic choice that should
be respected.

Joining the euro could "enhance both growth and employment prospects".
Mr Blair has found himself running out of time to deliver the UK to
Europe.

And if so, will this continue?

A lot of people are simply too incensed about losing their national
identity to think clearly about the implications if we DON'T join.

When abroad you go to cash machine, remove card from wallet, enter PIN,
enter amount, and hey presto euros.
In addition, because interest rates tend to be lower in the euro zone,
homeowners could face smaller mortgage bills.

The Treasury has concluded that the Square Mile has held its own,
despite the euro's acceptance as one of the world's leading currencies.

But the UK will continue to be a member of the European Union.