Subject: enlightening

From: Arthur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:18:22 +0530

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding
this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted
whenever there are any news in Colorful News. It's about my decision to
stake everything on the internet. It also adds credibility to the
commitment the artist has made to the image. The ARTROM GALLERY GUILD in
Rome, Italy.

com We are a network of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and
developing the careers of creative individuals through exhibitions,
career services and publications. We would like to help you accomplish
these things, and welcome you to become a Member of ARTROM Gallery
GUILD.

This kind of message makes it worth wile being an artist, and I enjoy it
tremendously. First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS
feeds.
It offers a unique method by which the artist, can upload, control and
present his work simply and effectively in his own personal online
galleries.