Subject: International travel will be required.

From: Pickett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:09:55 -0500

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

com RF Engineer - CardioMEMS, Inc.

Must be knowledgeable about engineering configuration requirements,
tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop
math. Time is a Major Factor. Investigates manufacturing assembly issues
within production to determine root cause and pursue corrective actions.
Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your career, we
may have the opportunity you've been seeking to work in a dynamic,
energetic environment! All the material on this page has the protection
of international copyright. A bachelors degree in Mechanical or Civil
Engineering is preferred; PE a definite plus.

Experience with paper products, pulp and paper, converting and
manufacturing is also preferred.

is looking to sell a stake in Australia's National Foods Group to
Japanese company Kirin Brewery Co.
Do you presently hold a BS in Planning or in Environmental Science and
from what college or university did you graduate?

highlight your exp in architectural construction documents. Knowledge of
appropriate codes and regulations is a must.
Advise Design personnel regarding GAC drawing and design practices and
procedures. Ability to perform assigned task with minimum direction.
What type of manufacturing environment - products did you support?

Emphasize safety and quality with a focus on lean manufacturing
initiatives. Scientific Instruments company is searching for CONTRACT
MANUAL MIL OPERATORS to work under general supervision and perform hand
milling operations with a Bridgeport Mill.

Candidates with experience with only Microstation will not be
considered. Excellent opportunity with a well-established, solid, global
company.

Position is Temp to Perm with direct hire possible for the right
candidate.

Conduct investigation, and analysis in conjunction with assigned
department or other assigned projects to ensure conformance to
requirements.

Professional Registration is required.
Scheduled on-call availability required via phone or pager.
Maak er gebruik van, het is gratis! dCalendarMonthYearRow, . Describe
your fire sprinkler design experience.