Subject: Pleasure never felt so good!

From: distinguished <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:50:31 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

You cannot buy Sex Toy Cleaner cheaper online in the UK!

You cannot buy Cyber Cock Vibrating cheaper online in the UK! Features
easy push-button controls and a sturdy base to grab hold of. Also known
as the Roger Rabbit vibrator or Jack Rabbit vibrator. You cannot buy Max
X Tender cheaper online in the UK!

The simplicity of the kit enables you to create your own Cloneboy in a
few easy steps with perfect results every time. It's a real smooth
operator.

These are hardcore and are only legal in this country if the are
purchased from abroad.

Complete with multi-speed vibrating control. Read Reviews for this
product.