Subject: FW: [Hubmib] RFC 5066 on Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu)Interfaces MIB

From: "WIJNEN, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:59:20 +0100

Congrats to the (now closed) WG for the final publication 
of our work. Special thanks to Edward Beili for his careful 
and meticulous work in the whole process and specifically 
in the final stages of the process.

Bert Wijnen
Chair of the IETF HUBMIB WG

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:44 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Hubmib] RFC 5066 on Ethernet in the First Mile Copper
(EFMCu)Interfaces MIB

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5066

        Title:      Ethernet in the First Mile 
                    Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB 
        Author:     E. Beili
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      90
        Characters: 193465
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5066.txt

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) modules for use
with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
This document describes extensions to the Ethernet-like Interfaces MIB
and Medium Attachment Unit (MAU) MIB modules with a set of objects for
managing Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) interfaces 10PASS-TS
and 2BASE-TL, defined in IEEE Std 802.3ah-2004
(note: IEEE Std 802.3ah-2004 has been integrated into IEEE Std 802.3-
2005).  In addition, a set of objects is defined, describing cross-
connect capability of a managed device with multi-layer (stacked)
interfaces, extending the stack management objects in the Interfaces
Group MIB and the Inverted Stack Table MIB modules.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet  Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and  status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib