Subject: [hybi] A few trivial bugs about ABNFs in -04

From: Takeshi Yoshino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:43:36 +0900

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-04.txt

- In section 4.3,

      ws-frame               = frame-more...

      frame-more             = %x0 ; final frame of message
                             / %x1 ; more frames of this message follow

more bit has been renamed to fin bit and inverted. ABNF should reflect this
change.

- In section 5.1,

   10.  The request MAY include a header with the name "Sec-WebSocket-
        Protocol".  If present, this value indicates the subprotocol(s)
        the client wishes to speak.  The ABNF for the value of this
        header is 1#(token | quoted-string), where the definitions of
        /token/ and /quoted-string/ are as given in [RFC2616].

   11.  The request MAY include a header with the name "Sec-WebSocket-
        Extensions".  If present, this value indicates the protocol-
        level extension(s) the client wishes to speak.  The ABNF for the
        value of this header is 1#(token | quoted-string), where the
        definitions of /token/ and /quoted-string/ are as given in
        [RFC2616].

#rule is also given in RFC2616. Not in any of RFC5234, 4234, 2234. So, say
"#rule, /token/ and /quoted-string/ are as given ..." here.

Takeshi