Subject: [hybi] #44: Change Controller for the URI schemes

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 01:51:08 -0000

#44: Change Controller for the URI schemes

 The Change Controller for the URI schemes is incorrect.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                     |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/44>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.