Subject: Re: [hybi] #38: Error handling

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:17:29 -0000

#38: Error handling

Changes (by salvatore.loreto@…):

  * owner:  => ifette@…

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |       Owner:  ifette@…         
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  major                          |   Milestone:                   
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |     Version:                   
 Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                   
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.