Subject: [hybi] draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-02

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 01:16:00 +0200

Hi, a new version of draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-02.txt has been
posted to the IETF repository:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-02

Filename:        draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv
Revision:        02
Title:           DNS SRV Resource Records for the WebSocket Protocol
Creation_date:   2011-04-14
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document specifies the usage of DNS SRV resource records by
WebSocket clients when resolving a "ws:" or "wss:" Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI).  The DNS SRV mechanism confers load-balancing and
failover capabilities for WebSocket service providers.

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>