Subject: Re: [hybi] #43: Section 1.4 ends with a mid sentence:

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:58:31 -0000

#43: Section 1.4  ends with a mid sentence:

Changes (by salvatore.loreto@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 fixed in 07

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |        Owner:  ifette@…         
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  trivial                        |    Milestone:                   
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/43#comment:2>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.