Subject: [hybi] additional editor for websockets

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:53:44 +0300

(as chairs)

Gabriel and I have asked Alexey Melnikov to become a co-editor for the 
WebSocket Protocol draft,
  helping Ian Fette in all the editing job that need to be done and that 
most likely will increase
as we go to IETF-wide and IESG reviews.
(The wire protocol is not expect to change, but there will be a lot of 
request to clarify text etc.).

As a former Application AD, Alexey is the right people to lighten the 
load on Ian Fette,
helping not only in editing but also in any eventual IETF or IANA 
process issue.

I want to thank Alexey to have accepted to spend cycles in this job.

Gabriele and Salvatore

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com