Subject: Re: [hybi] #38: Error handling

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:26:02 -0000

#38: Error handling

Changes (by salvatore.loreto@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 it has been addressed in the last versions of the draft.

-- 
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  salvatore.loreto@…             |        Owner:  ifette@…         
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  major                          |    Milestone:                   
Component:  thewebsocketprotocol           |      Version:                   
 Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/38#comment:2>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.