Subject: [hybi] Call for feedback on web origin spec (was: Fwd: [websec] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-websec-origin-02 until Aug-15)

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:53:26 -0600

If you have an interest, please review draft-ietf-websec-origin and send 
your feedback to the [email-masked] list:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/websec

Thanks!

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [websec] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-websec-origin-02 until Aug-15
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:38:04 +0100
From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello dear websec fellows,

after reading the feedback and the update on the origin draft, I have
the impression that the draft is in good shape and like to ask for WG
Last Call for this document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-origin-02

As we are close to the IETF meeting in Quebec, this last call will be
extended to four weeks and _*close on August-15.*_ Please make a last
careful review of the draft and submit comments, questions and discuss
items for this draft ASAP. If you perceive any major issues, it might
also make sense to raise them during our meeting in Quebec on July-25.

Kind regards and thank you,

Tobias
chair of websec

Tobias Gondrom
email: [email-masked]
mobile: +447521003005
_______________________________________________
websec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/websec