Subject: Re: [hybi] #14: TLS/NPN for a next version of the specification

From: "hybi issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:22:55 -0000

#14: TLS/NPN for a next version of the specification

Changes (by salvatore.loreto@…):

  * component:  thewebsocketprotocol => websocket-requirements

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…               |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  websocket-requirements  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hybi/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
hybi <http://tools.ietf.org/hybi/>
The Hypertext-Bidirectional (HyBi) working group will seek
standardization of one approach to maintain bidirectional
communications between the HTTP client, server and intermediate
entities, which will provide more efficiency compared to the current
use of hanging requests.