Subject: [hybi] HyBi Meeting in Taipei: pool

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:15:58 +0200

Hi there,

next IETF82 will be in Taipei (November 13-18, 2011):
at that point we will be done with the base spec (TheWebSocketProtocol).

Gabriel and I want to check with the WG whether there is enough 
interest/energy to meet during
the IETF82 in Taipei to work on extensions (e.g. MUX),
or people think we can just discuss them on the mailing list for the 
time being and meet face to face
during IETF83 in Paris.

Please let we know your opinion as soon as possible,
as the Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group meetings is on 
September 26th.

cheers
/Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com

---

From: Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:58:17 -0700

I would love to, but I've got a wedding in San Diego on 11/12 and then I'm
supposed to give a talk in Berlin on 11/19. So, if the meeting were
Wednesday there's a chance I could make it, but it's otherwise rather
difficult logistically. I would certainly be interested though to work on
MUX etc.

-Ian

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Salvatore Loreto <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> or people think we can just discuss them on the mailing list for the time
> being and meet face to face
> during IETF83 in Paris.
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> hybi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/hybi<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hybi>
>

---

From: "Andy Green (林安廸)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:21:02 +0800

> as the Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group meetings is on

Unless something else comes up to conflict, since I now live in Taipei 
that sounds like a great idea to me.

-Andy