Subject: [hybi] Fwd: [testsuites] WebSocket support on w3c-test.org

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:20:15 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[testsuites] WebSocket support on w3c-test.org
Date: 	Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:14:50 +0100
From: 	Michael[tm] Smith <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

We now have initial WebSocket server support set up on w3c-test.org. Simple
demo here:

   http://w3c-test.org/demo/console.html

The server support uses pywebsocket, so if you have server components of
WebSocket test cases written in Python, we can host them under
http://www.w3c-test.org/ws/

If anybody's interested in actually trying that right now, and you have
*_wsh.py handlers you'd like to have installed, we can work on getting
something set up to facilitate it.

   --Mike

-- 
Michael[tm] Smith http://people.w3.org/mike/+