Subject: [hybi] Fwd: Update to the "WebSocket Close Code Number" Registry

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:23:50 +0100

I've requested the change to the definition from IANA. I've discovered 
that IANA only records short descriptions, so I've also submitted an 
Erratum to keep track of this change for future updates of RFC 6455.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Update to the "WebSocket Close Code Number" Registry
Date: 	Wed, 16 May 2012 10:20:47 +0100
From: 	Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear IANA,
As the Designated Expert for "WebSocket Close Code Number Registry"
(http://www.iana.org/assignments/websocket/websocket.xml#close-code-number-rules),
I would like to request the following change for the 1011 Status Code:

OLD meaning:

Internal Server Error

NEW meaning:

Internal Error

(I.e basically drop the word "Server"). If you want to add an extra
reference, you can use the following link to the mailing list discussion:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg09628.html