Subject: [I2nsf] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00.txt

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:15:05 +0800

Hi,

We have proposed an initial version of the monitoring interface. We tried
to specify the information which should be transferred over such an
interface.

It would be really appreciated if you could have a look and give us
comments.

Cheers

Dacheng

在 16-3-17 下午5:51， "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 写
入:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Dacheng Zhang and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring
>Revision:	00
>Title:		An Information Model for the Monitoring of Network Security
>Functions (NSF)
>Document date:	2016-03-17
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		12
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitori
>ng-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   In this draft, an information model for the capability interface
>   monitoring network security functions (NSF) is proposed.
>
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat