Subject: [I2nsf] A Revised I-D on YANG Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:30:28 -0400

Hi all,
I have posted a revised i2nsf I-D:
- Title
   YANG Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability
Interface

- File

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-03

- Abstract
   This document defines a data model corresponding to the information
   model for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) capability
   interface.  It describes a data model for three security capabilities
   (i.e., security functions), such as network security control, content
   security control, and attack mitigation control, as defined in the
   information model for the I2NSF capability interface.

In this draft, we reflected the latest information model for NSF facing
interface
in the following draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06

We are planning to merge our draft with Sue Hares's YANG Data Model:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-00

It will be great for you to give us comments or suggestions.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>