Subject: [I2nsf] draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:12:18 +0100

Hi all,

Not really the document shepherd's job to call "ready" on an I-D, but since I
was riding shotgun before, let me say what I think is possibly left to be
tweaked...

1. There has been continued discussion of section 6.2 on the list in a thread
that seemed to reach conclusion on July 6th. I believe the intent is some small
change.

2. Med sent comments in a Word attachment (sadly just to Linda) on June 1st and
resent to the authors on 17th July.

3. There was discussion arising from the SKKU review around the term
"controller". It is unclear to me whether any further changes were needed.

I think John said in an email that he couldn't find the pre-last call comments
to which I referred. They were from Med, Christian, and Frank.
- Med's comments are point 2, above. 
- Christian's comments are at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2nsf/nP9FARlFkmqhNZo-pg0Iy9D7Ak8/?qid=a32
fff73e3e905c9654f15d74e89d8e9
- Frank's comments are at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2nsf/ZyJ9_19osmHimwc-Dnsrjzk1LJQ/?qid=bdd
9c0714bc8a9e929485d06db1e892b
  
BTW, I checked, and my shepherd review comments have been addressed - thanks.

I'll do the shepherd write-up, and give it to the chairs. Then it will be up to
them to decide what to do.

Thanks,
Adrian