Subject: [I2nsf] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-03.txt

From: Rakesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:49:30 -0700

Updated the information model to align with the requirement draft
identified in draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req. I missed the
deadline to upload last week.

Thanks
Rakesh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-
facing-interface-im-03.txt
To: Dave Qi <[email-masked]>, Rakesh Kumar <[email-masked]>,
Senad Palislamovic <[email-masked]>, Liang Xia <
[email-masked]>, Anil Lohiya <[email-masked]>, Dave Qi <
[email-masked]>, Nabil Bitar <[email-masked]>, Liang Xia <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rakesh Kumar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im
Revision:       03
Title:          Information model for Client-Facing Interface to Security
Controller
Document date:  2017-07-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-i2nsf-clien
t-facing-interface-im-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-f
acing-interface-im/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing
-interface-im-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-cli
ent-facing-interface-im-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-
facing-interface-im-03

Abstract:
   This document defines information model for Client-Facing interface
   to Security Controller based on the requirements identified in
   [I-D.ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req].  The information model
   defines various managed objects and relationship among these objects
   needed to build the interface.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat