Subject: [I2nsf] Aid from Yaov

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:00:40 -0400

Yaov: 

As scribe, I did not hear all of what you said in order to record it for the
I2NSF notes.  Please look at the notes in the etherpad and add some of your
comments. 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-i2nsf?useMonospaceFont=t
rue

I apologize that I missed some of what you said. 

Thank you, 

Sue Hares (I2NSF)

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 16:33:33 +0200

Sorry. Just saw your mail.

Corrected.

> On 18 Jul 2017, at 15:00, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Yaov:
> 
> As scribe, I did not hear all of what you said in order to record it for the I2NSF notes.  Please look at the notes in the etherpad and add some of your comments.
> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-i2nsf?useMonospaceFont=true <http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-i2nsf?useMonospaceFont=true>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf>

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 00:43:50 -0400

Thank you Yoav!

Sue 

From: Yoav Nir [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:34 AM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Aid from Yaov

Corrected.

Yaov: 

<http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-i2nsf?useMonospaceFont=
true>
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-99-i2nsf?useMonospaceFont=t
rue

Thank you, 

Sue Hares (I2NSF) 

_______________________________________________
I2nsf mailing list
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf