Subject: [I2nsf] New version of draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 15:41:36 -0400

I bring this to your attention for the up coming hackathon.  I am 
interest in working with participants in having a PKI specifically for 
the event.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01.txt
Date: 	Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:26:36 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Liang Xia 
<[email-masked]>, Henk Birkholz 
<[email-masked]>, Liang Xia <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki
Revision:	01
Title:		Guide for building an ECC pki
Document date:	2017-09-07
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		31
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-01

Abstract:
    This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
    Infrastructure) using openSSL.  All certificates in this guide are
    ECDSA, P-256, with SHA256 certificates.  Along with common End Entity
    certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating IEEE
    802.1AR iDevID Secure Device certificates.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat