Subject: [I2nsf] RFC 8329 on Framework for Interface to Network Security Functions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:34:07 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8329

        Title:      Framework for Interface to Network 
                    Security Functions 
        Author:     D. Lopez,
                    E. Lopez,
                    L. Dunbar,
                    J. Strassner,
                    R. Kumar
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 56930
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8329

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8329

This document describes the framework for Interface to Network
Security Functions (I2NSF) and defines a reference model (including
major functional components) for I2NSF.  Network Security Functions
(NSFs) are packet-processing engines that inspect and optionally
modify packets traversing networks, either directly or in the context
of sessions to which the packet is associated.

This document is a product of the Interface to Network Security Functions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC