Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 02:31:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for capabilities that enable
   a user to control various Network Security Functions (NSFs) in the
   framework for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/