Subject: [Iccrg] WG Last call for "Coupled Congestion Control for Multipath Transport Protocols"
From: [email-masked] (philip.eardley)
Date: Thu Mar 24 19:42:33 2011

Hi,
This starts a WG last call for the MPTCP WG's congestion control draft, http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/draft-ietf-mptcp-congestion/

Since we are near the IETF, we will run until 22nd April.

Thank-you to Michael T?xen and Michael Welzl for reviewing it from an ICCRG perspective, also Howard Tripp's review, and to Costin for updating it.

Best wishes,
Phil & Yoshifumi.

--
Abstract

   Often endpoints are connected by multiple paths, but communications
   are usually restricted to a single path per connection.  Resource
   usage within the network would be more efficient were it possible for
   these multiple paths to be used concurrently.  Multipath TCP is a
   proposal to achieve multipath transport in TCP.

   New congestion control algorithms are needed for multipath transport
   protocols such as Multipath TCP, as single path algorithms have a
   series of issues in the multipath context.  One of the prominent
   problems is that running existing algorithms such as TCP New Reno
   independently on each path would give the multipath flow more than
   its fair share at a bottleneck link traversed by more than one of its
   subflows.  Further, it is desirable that a source with multiple paths
   available will transfer more traffic using the least congested of the
   paths, hence achieving resource pooling.  This would increase the
   overall efficiency of the network and also its robustness to failure.

   This document presents a congestion control algorithm which couples
   the congestion control algorithms running on different subflows by
   linking their increase functions, and dynamically controls the
   overall aggresiveness of the multipath flow.  The result is a
   practical algorithm that is fair to TCP at bottlenecks while moving
   traffic away from congested links.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20110324/fbe18841/attachment.html

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed Mar 16 13:53:52 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] CFP: The 2nd International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2011)
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTim=[email-masked]>
References: <AANLkTim=[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

C A LL   F O R   P A P E R S

The 2nd International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and 
Technologies (ANT-2011)		

                            19-21 September 2011

                       Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

          Conference Website: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-11/

****************************************************************************

IMPORTANT DATES

---------------------------

- Full Paper Submission:      April 4, 2011 (Extended)

- Acceptance Notification:    May   15, 2011

- Camera-Ready Submission:    June  15, 2011

The International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and 
Technologies (ANT-2011) is a leading international conference which 
provides an international forum for researchers, developers and 
practitioners from academia, industry, and government to address 
research challenges and to present and discuss research ideas, 
developments and experiences related to the ambient systems 
infrastructure, models, and technologies.

    The general aim of ambient systems is to provide an environment 
wherein computing devices exist anywhere and everywhere. In such systems 
mobile and embedded computing devices form ad hoc collaboration using 
different communication networks (e.g., wireless networks, RFID, etc) in 
order to share and exchange information and provide services. Ambient 
systems pose new research challenges due to the open and unreliable 
nature of the environment and the complexity and heterogeneity of the 
computing devices and the underlying communication networks. These 
characteristics challenge traditional techniques and demand new ways of 
approaching the problems related to the ambient systems.

TOPICS OF INTEREST

-----------------------------

Prospective authors are invited to submit papers to the following 
research tracks. Details on topics of each track are available at the 
conference website.

- Autonomic Networks and Communications

- Systems Software Engineering

- Systems Security and Privacy

- Distributed Artificial Intelligence

- Emerging Networking, Tracking and Sensing

- Multimodal Interfaces

- Service Oriented Computing for Systems & Applications

- Smart Environments and Applications

- Social Networks

- General track: Distributed systems, networks and applications

PUBLICATION

-------------------

Papers accepted for the conference will be printed in the conference 
proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia 
Computer Science series (on-line and CD). Procedia Computer Sciences is 
hosted on www.Elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform 
ScienceDirect (www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available 
worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Scopus 
(www.scopus.com) and Engineering Village (Ei) 
(www.engineeringvillage.com). This includes EI Compendex 
(www.ei.org/compendex). The papers will contain linked references, XML 
versions and citable DOI numbers. You will be able to provide a 
hyperlink to all delegates and direct your conference website visitors 
to your proceedings. Selected papers will be invited for publication, in 
the special issues of:

(1) Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, by Springer

     http://www.springer.com/computer/user+interfaces/journal/779

(2) Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, by Springer

       http://www.springer.com/engineering/journal/12652

(3) Social Network Analysis and Mining Journal, by Springer 
http://www.springer.com/computer/database+management+%26+information+retrieval/journal/13278

PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE

--------------------------------------------

Submitted technical papers must be no longer than 8 pages for full 
papers and 4 pages for short papers including all figures and 
references, and must be formatted according to Elsevier guidelines 
(http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-11/).

COMMITTEES

------------------

General Chairs

   Nick Cercone, York University, Canada

   Albert Zomaya, The University of Sydney, Australia

Program Chairs

   Hossam Hassanein, Queen's University, Canada

   Muhammad Younas, Oxford Brookes University, UK

   Takahiro Hara, Osaka University, Japan

Advisory Committee

   Sajal K. Das, The University of Texas at Arlington, USA

   Ali Ghorbani, University of New Brunswick, Canada

   Erol Gelenbe, Imperial College, UK

   Vincenzo Loia, University of Salerno, Italy

   Timothy K. Shih, Tamkang University, Taiwan

   Ralf Steinmetz, Technische Universitaet Darmstadt, Germany

   Katia Sycara, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

   Peter Thomas, Manifesto Research, Australia

Workshops Chairs

   Sajid Hussain, Fisk University, USA

   Senol Erdogan, Maltepe University, Turkey

Program vice Chairs

   Jiang Li, Howard University, USA

   Ye Tian, Univ. of Science and Technology of China, China

   Markus Aleksy, ABB Corporate Research Center, Germany

   Agustinus Waluyo, Institute for Infocom Research, Singapore

   Farookh Hussain, Curtin University of Technology, Australia

   Javier Garc?a-Villalba, Universidad Comp. de Madrid, Spain

   Rainer Unland, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany

   Lars Braubach, University of Hamburg, Germany

   Anis Koubaa, Al-Imam University, Saudi Arabia/CISTER Research Unit, 
Portugal

   Abdelfettah Belghith, University of Manouba, Tunisia

   Thomas Grill, University of Salzburg, Austria

   Soraya Kouadri Most?faoui, The Open University, UK

   Zakaria Maamar, Zayed University, UAE

   Tarek Sheltami, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia

   Bessam Abdulrazak, Sherbrooke University, Canada

   Keivan Kian-Mehr, University of Western Ontario, Canada

   Tansel Ozyer, TOBB Econo & Tech University, Turkey

Local Arrangement Chairs

   Nauman Aslam, Dalhousie University, Canada

   Ramiro Liscano, University of Ontario, Canada

Publicity Chairs

   Eric Pardede, La Trobe University, Australia

   Abdel Ilah Alshbatat, Tafila Technical University, Jordan

International Liaison Chairs

   Imad Saleh, University of Paris VIII, France

   Bernady Apduhan, Kyushu Sangyo University, Japan

Awards Chairs

   Roch Glitho, Concordia University, Canada

   Maytham Safar, Kuwait University, Kuwait

Steering Committee Chair

   Elhadi Shakshuki, Acadia University, Canada

*******************************************************************

                     ANT-2011 Affiliated Workshops

     http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-11/#approvedWorkshops

*******************************************************************

The ANT-2011 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops. The 
main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers 
and professionals to discuss a specific topic from the field of ANT-2011 
and its related areas.

PUBLICATION

-----------

All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the ANT-2011 
proceedings, which will be published by Elsevier. The authors must 
follow Elsevier guidelines as given in ANT-2011Website. The number of 
pages for workshop papers is limited to 6 pages. The selective 
outstanding papers presented at the workshops, after further revision, 
will be considered for publication in journals special issues.

IMPORTANT DATES (workshops)

---------------------------

03/31/2011 - Submission Deadline

05/15/2011 - Author Notification

05/30/2011 - Author Registration Due

06/20/2011 - Final Manuscript Due

ANT-2011 - WORKSHOPS

--------------------

ETACC: Emerging Trends and Applications of Cloud Computing

    http://www.peterindia.net/peterworkshop.html

WNCS: International Workshop on Wireless Networked Control Systems

    http://myweb.dal.ca/naslam/wncs-11/

WIAS: International Workshop on Information Assurance and Security

    https://sites.google.com/site/wias2011/

HCUMA: International Workshop on Health Care Using Mobile Apps

    https://sites.google.com/site/hcuma2011/

IST-AWSN: The 6th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems 
Techniques for Ad hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks

    http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ist-awsn11/

EmSeNs: International Workshop on Emerging Technologies in Sensor Networks

    https://sites.google.com/site/emsens2011/

IUPT: Internet of Ubiquitous and Pervasive Things

    http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/iupt-11/

DP: Digital Planet

    http://debii.curtin.edu.au/~naeem/dp/index.html

AASNET: The 5th International Symposium on Applications of Ad hoc and 
Sensor Networks

    https://sites.google.com/site/aasnet11/

GTDS: Green Technology and Digital Sustainability

    http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-11/#approvedWorkshops

AAC: Autonomic and Agent Computing: Foundations and Applications

    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bentahar/AAC2011/AAC2011.htm

ARTIFACT: AmbienT Intelligence at the services of inFo-mobility and 
Critical Transportation networks

    http://www.graphitech.it/artifact/

GCRE: International Workshop on Green Computing and Renewable Energy

    https://sites.google.com/site/gcre2011/

From: [email-masked] (michawe)
Date: Wed Mar 16 08:18:03 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] Agenda update, still open slots
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

I just uploaded this draft agenda to: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/iccrg.txt

*****
Chairs: Status update, agenda bashing (10 mins)

Bob Briscoe et al: Capacity Sharing Architecture Design Team update (20 mins)

Murari Sridharan: DCTCP (15 mins)

Murari Sridharan: Problems in a Multi-tenant Datacenter (10 mins)

Mirja Kuehlewind: Chirping for Congestion Control (20 mins)

Michael Scharf: Performance and Fairness Evaluation of IW10 and other Fast Startup Schemes (20 mins)
*****

As you can see, we still have slots available, so speak up if you want one!

Cheers,
Michael

From: [email-masked] (Lars Eggert)
Date: Sat Mar 12 08:15:27 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] Fwd: [Bloat] Taxonomy of various sender-side TCPs
References: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

FYI, there is an active thread on the bufferbloat list in response to this email that some of you might want to be aware of or join.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jonathan Morton <[email-masked]>
> Date: March 11, 2011 9:24:33 GMT+02:00
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Bloat] Taxonomy of various sender-side TCPs
> 
> There's a lot of literature about how various TCP congestion-control algorithms compare to each other, but there's not much in the way of 10,000 foot overviews.  So this is an attempt to bring the most relevant data into one place.
> 
> I've sorted some common TCPs into groups in roughly ascending order of aggressiveness in the face of congestion, and considered how they might react to the introduction of ECN at the bottleneck.
> 
> 1: Vegas.
> Strategy:  Fill the pipe, not the buffers.
> Reaction to congestion:  Backs off until RTT approaches baseline, ie. buffers empty.
> Probable reaction to 1% ECN marking:  Very little (but it doesn't need to).
> 
> 2: Illinois, Compound.
> Strategy:  Fill the pipe quickly, then probe the buffer slowly to avoid being outcompeted.
> Reaction to congestion:  Backs off firmly on packet loss, then quickly re-probes for the pipe.
> Probable reaction to 1% ECN marking:  Window should stabilise near pipe length.
> 
> 3: Reno (and subtle variations thereof).
> Strategy:  Avoid congestion collapse in a simple, standardisable way.
> Reaction to congestion:  Halves the window on packet loss.
> Probable reaction to 1% ECN marking:  Window should stabilise near 100 packets.
> 
> 4: Veno, Westwood+.
> Strategy:  Distinguish congestion loss from random channel loss.
> Reaction to congestion:  Identical to Reno.
> Probable reaction to 1% ECN marking:  Identical to Reno.
> 
> 5: CUBIC.
> Strategy:  Fill pipe and all buffers to capacity.  This is the most aggressive widely-deployed TCP.
> Reaction to congestion:  On packet loss, quickly re-probes for buffer capacity.
> Probable reaction to 1% ECN marking:  UNKNOWN.
> 
> Currently, CUBIC is the default TCP send-side algorithm in Linux.  It seems likely that it will react correctly to ECN marking, but that a higher rate of marking may be needed to bring it down to a given buffering level.  From what I've read, SFB should be able to probe for the correct marking rate on a per-flow basis, which is nice.
> 
> On the subject of ECN, my impression is that YouTube currently doesn't enable it, but a one-man company I recently downloaded some stuff from does.  I wonder if there's any reliable data on how many of the most popular sites enable ECN if you ask for it.  Personally, I think IPv6 and ECN should probably go together - v6 gear is new or upgraded anyway so there shouldn't be any legacy problems.
> 
> - Jonathan
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Bloat mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.bufferbloat.net/listinfo/bloat

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4367 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20110312/a3ee3072/smime.bin
>From [email-masked]  Tue Mar 15 22:36:33 2011
From: [email-masked] (Lisong Xu)
Date: Tue Mar 15 22:33:12 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] Identifying TCP congestion control algorithms,
	and measurement results
Message-ID: <AANLkTim=[email-masked]>

Greetings,

We have recently developed a tool, called TCP Congestion Control
Avoidance Identification (CAAI), for actively identifying the TCP
congestion avoidance algorithm of a remote web server. We used CAAI to
measure the TCP algorithms of the top 5000 web sites in February 2011,
and got some preliminary results in which you might be interested.

# Only 16.85~25.58% of web servers still use the traditional AIMD.
# 14.36%, 15.82%, and 14.33% of web servers use BIC, CUBIC' (kernel
2.6.25 and before), and CUBIC (kernel 2.6.26 and after), respectively.
Total = 44.51%.
# 9.97% and 0.30~9.03% of web servers use CTCP' (Windows Server 2003
and XP Pro x64) and CTCP (Windows Server 2008, Vista, and 7),
respectively. Interestingly, CTCP' behaves very similar to HSTCP.
Total = 10.27~19%.
# Some web servers use non-default TCP algorithms (such as YEAH), some
web servers use some unknown TCP algorithms which are not available in
any major operating system family, and some web servers use abnormal
slow start algorithms.

More information is available at our project webpage
http://cse.unl.edu/~xu/research/TCPcensus.html.

Thanks
Lisong

-- 
Lisong Xu, Associate Professor
Computer Science & Engineering
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
http://cse.unl.edu/~xu

From: [email-masked] (michawe)
Date: Wed Mar  9 12:38:06 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] Fwd: [conex] More precision than 1 bit ECN (was: Re: WG energy)
References: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

I'm taking the liberty of forwarding this to ICCRG because it is as relevant to the group as it gets, I suppose...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
> Date: March 9, 2011 12:30:25 PM GMT+01:00
> To: Caitlin Bestler <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [conex] More precision than 1 bit ECN (was: Re: WG energy)
> 
> Caitlin,
> 
> Still catching up on parts of past threads...
> 
> At 04:41 23/02/2011, Caitlin Bestler wrote:
> 
>> On Feb 17, 2011, at 10:04 AM, John Leslie wrote:
>> 
>> > Caitlin Bestler <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The other area where convergence would be useful is coming up with an abstract way to report "congestion
>> detected" with more precision than just an ECN bit, so that L4 can utilize this information wihtout having to
>> learn the specifics of L2 congestion control protocols.
> 
> This as relevant to tsvwg & iccrg as to ConEx, but I'll keep it to ConEx for now...
> 
> Matt Mathis taught me something important in respect of how many bits you need per frame/packet for congestion control. The critical metric is the amount of signalling information per *window*, not per packet/frame. You can maintain the same amount of signalling information per window with just 1 bit per packet as long as the congestion control keeps the packet rate proportional to 1/p, where p is the marking probability.
> 
> Intuition: with a window of 100 frames, if the marking probability is 1% you will get one mark per round trip. If when the marking probability reduces /100 to 0.01% you speed up x100 to 10,000 frames per window, you will still get one mark per RTT. So you will still have the same rate of control information per time.
> 
> See slide 8 of this Anaheim ICCRG presentation jointly from Matt & I:
> <http://www.bobbriscoe.net/present.html#1003iccrg>
> 
> 
> DCTCP, Relentless TCP and Scalable TCP all aim for 1/p (this is why Scalable TCP was called scalable). TCP NewReno's window is proportional to 1/sqrt(p), but more modern algorithms like these are moving closer to 1/p.
> 
> 
> Bob
> 
> 
> ________________________________________________________________
> Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design 
> _______________________________________________
> conex mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/conex

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20110309/96dd473f/attachment.html
>From [email-masked]  Fri Mar 11 10:59:05 2011
From: [email-masked] (Xiaoming Fu)
Date: Fri Mar 11 10:55:03 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] CFP: IEEE ICNP 2011
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.

===================================================================
19th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2011)
Vancouver, BC Canada, October 17-20, 2011
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mprobst/ICNP2011/
===================================================================

IMPORTANT DATES:
Title/Abstract submission:	April 15, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
Full paper submission:	        April 22, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
Notification of acceptance:	July 28, 2011
Camera ready version:	        August 26, 2011 11:59 PM PDT
The advance (discounted) registration deadline:	TBD
Conference:	                October 17-20, 2011

CALL FOR PAPERS:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mprobst/ICNP2011/ICNP-2011-CFP.pdf

ICNP, the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, is the 
premier conference covering all aspects of network protocols, including 
design, analysis, specification, verification, implementation, and 
performance. ICNP 2011, the 19th ICNP, sponsored by IEEE and IEEE 
Computer Society Technical Committee on Distributed Processing, will be 
held in Vancouver, Canada, October 17-20, 2011. Papers with significant 
research contributions to the held of network protocols are solicited 
for submission. Papers cannot be previously published nor under review 
by another conference or journal. Papers containing plagiarized material 
will be subject to the IEEE plagiarism policy and will be rejected 
without review.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Protocol design, implementation, testing, and analysis
* Measurement of protocol performance
* Protocols for specific functions, such as routing, congestion control, 
security, survivability, and network management
* Protocols for wireless, mobile, sensor, mesh networks, cognitive 
communication, and white spaces.
* Protocols for cloud computing, peer-to-peer systems, emerging 
distributed systems, and disruption tolerant networks.

Papers must deal specifically with protocols. Papers on general 
networking where protocols are only a secondary focus will be considered 
only if they are of exceptional quality. ICNP will select an accepted 
full paper for the best paper award.

ICNP 2011 will use a double-blind review process. The identity of 
authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind 
reviewing, author names and affiliations should not appear in the paper; 
bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to preserve 
author anonymity. Papers should adhere to the IEEE Computer conference 
paper format (IEEEtran.cls) and should not exceed 10 pages. The font 
size should be no smaller than 10 pt. At lease one author of an accepted 
paper is expected to register for the conference and to present the 
paper at the conference, in order for the paper to appear in the 
conference proceedings and the IEEE digital library.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

General Chairs:
Funda Ergun, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Thomas La Porta, Penn State University, USA

Program Chairs:
Sneha Kasera, University of Utah, USA
Baochun Li, University of Toronto, Canada

Advisory Board:
Simon Lam, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Mike T. Liu, Ohio State University, USA
Raymond Miller, University of Maryland, USA

Steering Committee:
Ken Calvert, University of Kentucky, USA (Chair)
Kevin Almeroth, UC Santa Barbara, USA
Sonia Fahmy, Purdue University, USA
Mohamed Gouda, University of Texas, USA
Teruo Higashino, Osaka University, Japan
David Lee, Ohio State University, USA
K. K. Ramakrishnan, AT&T Labs Research, USA
Krishan Sabnani, Bell Labs, USA

Besides the main conference, ICNP 2011 will include workshops, posters 
and a PhD forum as well. Further details will be given in a later date.

Best regards,
Xiaoming Fu

From: [email-masked] (Md. Israfil Biswas)
Date: Tue Mar  1 11:53:06 2011
Subject: [Iccrg] Re: Prague IETF meeting planning
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Dear Wes Eddy,
 We would like to have a 10 min slot to present our work on " A TCP
Modification for Variable-Rate Traffic". Gorry Fairhurst would be presenting
this.

The context of the talk is to propose a new congestion control mechanism for
variable rate traffic saying TCP-CWV is now historic. We also plan to submit
a draft recommending  RFC 2861 (TCP CWV) is no longer desirable, and will
recommend that the IETF should consider RFC 2861 from experimental Standard
to Historic status.

Regards
Israfil

..................................
Md. Israfil Biswas (PhD Candidate) MIEB MBCS
Electronics Research Group
School of Engineering
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen, AB24 3UE
United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 1224 272813
Fax: + 44 1224 272497

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Prague IETF meeting planning (michawe)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:59:23 +0100
From: michawe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Iccrg] Prague IETF meeting planning
To: "[email-masked] list" <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Reminder

On Feb 1, 2011, at 3:12 PM, Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]
wrote:

> Hello ICCRGers, we've requested a meeting slot for ICCRG co-located with
the next IETF meeting in Prague:
> http://www.ietf.org/meeting/80/index.html
> 
> So that we can start planning an agenda, please let us know if you'd like
to have a presentation slot (what the title is, who the presenter will be,
and how long you need).
> 
> --
> Wes Eddy
> MTI Systems
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Iccrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/iccrg

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Iccrg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/iccrg

End of Iccrg Digest, Vol 62, Issue 4
************************************