Subject: [iccrg] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/671069/

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:51:12 +0200

This list needs traffic  :-)

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:12:34 -0400

Yes, we are happy to get feedback, test results, and suggestions. :-)

I recommend that folks read the final version of the patch in the
Linux networking source tree. The final version of the patch has
expanded comments and a few example performance results:

  http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/?id=0f8782ea14974ce992618b55f0c041ef43ed0b78

thanks,
neal

---

From: Neal Cardwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:14:18 -0400

We also welcome everyone to join the bbr-dev mailing list, where we've
already had some interesting performance results posted, and had other
discussions as well:

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/bbr-dev

cheers,
neal