Subject: [Ice] Agenda requests for ICE WG at IETF 95

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:11:30 +0200

ICE WG,

In the preliminary agenda we have a 2-hour session on Thursday, April 
7th at the IETF 95:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/agenda.html

If you would like to have a presentation slot at the ICE WG meeting, 
please let the chairs know as soon as possible, but latest Thursday 17th 
of March.

In the face-to-face meeting we will prioritize work that has been 
already discussed on the mailing list, so please raise open issues on 
the ICE list already well before the meeting.

In your agenda request e-mail please specify the following:
- name of the draft and the presenter
- how much time you would like to have
- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting
- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Thanks,
Ari & Peter
(ICE WG co-chairs)