Subject: [icnrg] draft on ictp - information centric transport protocol

From: Stefano Salsano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 02:06:38 +0200

Hi all,

we have done some work on a transport protocol for icn, we would be 
happy to receive feedback on it (we could not arrange a trip to 
Vancouver to present it...)

our draft is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salsano-ictp-00

there is also a related paper at next sigcomm-icn workshop
“Transport-layer issues in Information Centric Networks”, available at:
http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/papers/salsano-sigcomm-workshop-icn-12.pdf

regards,
Stefano
-- 
*******************************************************************
Stefano Salsano
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : [email-masked]
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770  (Fax.) +39 06 72597435
*******************************************************************